Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Closed Thread

Old 05-12-2015, 09:09 PM   #111
Kira
Prime 1 Studio
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jye318 View Post
so my question was never been answer , If i am going to buy statues with this price, I want to make sure they are insure ! i don't trust ups or fedex and statues does came damaged. ss only offer parcel refund but no replacement .
We want all collectors to receive their pieces in satisfactory condition always. We have added extra padding but there is nothing that can withstand unreasonable rough treatment during delivery. That said we will talk to our production team and see what other ways we can do to improve the packaging.
Old 05-12-2015, 09:12 PM   #112
Kira
Prime 1 Studio
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisdeeds View Post
Kira can you give us any additional information about your Dark Knight license, future plans, additional Ledger reveal pics?
Joker will be show during summer and more characters coming from the Dark knight Trilogy.
Old 05-12-2015, 10:07 PM   #113
Toaster
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

I am super excited to see your Batman and Turtles lineup, Kira!
Old 05-12-2015, 10:34 PM   #114
yatyau
Frackin!

Hi Kira, is there any metal rod / core added inside the leg or knee area of the DOTM OP so as to provide stronger support to the statue as it stands? Thank you for your reply.
Old 05-12-2015, 10:47 PM   #115
Kira
Prime 1 Studio
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by yatyau View Post
Hi Kira, is there any metal rod / core added inside the leg or knee area of the DOTM OP so as to provide stronger support to the statue as it stands? Thank you for your reply.
Metal rod are running trough the arms and legs for Optimus.
Old 05-12-2015, 10:47 PM   #116
Kira
Prime 1 Studio
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toaster View Post
I am super excited to see your Batman and Turtles lineup, Kira!
Old 05-12-2015, 11:49 PM   #117
d rod
Xtreme Sports Master
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jye318 View Post
so my question was never been answer , If i am going to buy statues with this price, I want to make sure they are insure ! i don't trust ups or fedex and statues does came damaged. ss only offer parcel refund but no replacement .
I'm going to chime in on this as well. It is a seller's responsibility to send you what you paid for. That being said, if it gets damaged via shipping, it is their responsibility as well to either replace the item or refund the buyer the full amount (product plus s/h charges). This does not mean that they have to replace it. If it's an item that can be replaced, I'm sure there's not a problem to do so but limited edition items or vintage items at times cannot and the seller cannot be blamed for that. If so, that means that one would expect for sellers to make an unlimited amount of pieces to make sure every single shipment arrives without issues which of course, that would mean they would operate at a loss. But, they do have to issue a full refund. If the seller does not do that, the one has to rethink if they want to purchase from them. Before purchasing, always ask what their policy is for damaged items from shipping.
Old 05-13-2015, 12:31 AM   #118
azurepred
Zot

ECC/CM have the biggest, heaviest boxes that I've ever seen since coming into this hobby. That being said, I don't hear too much about breakage on their items. Might be something for Prime to consider as they start pushing out more products costing over $2k. Sideshow boxes don't change, whether it's a $5k item or a $200 item.
Old 05-13-2015, 12:32 AM   #119
jye318
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kira View Post
We want all collectors to receive their pieces in satisfactory condition always. We have added extra padding but there is nothing that can withstand unreasonable rough treatment during delivery. That said we will talk to our production team and see what other ways we can do to improve the packaging.
Thank you very much, I do think you guys did the good job on packaging, it's just that prime are too detail and fragile , I have received it with five parts was damaged and sideshow did offer me some deal. Thanks again. And I'll keep my preorder of them all.
Old 05-13-2015, 03:16 AM   #120
shiveringmelody
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Seeing as how Transformers have gotten busts, by any chance that some of the 1/2 scale DC movies get 1/2 scale busts? Example: TDK Heath Ledger Joker?
Closed Thread