Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Chronicle Collectibles

Old 06-05-2015, 02:37 PM   #1
Chronicle CS
Chronicle Collectibles
Producer

Gearbox License Coming Soon!

Proud to be a part of the Gearbox family!

Chronicle CS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2015, 02:43 PM   #2
dao2
Cyclops

didn't know people were proud of that family :P
dao2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2015, 03:14 PM   #3
azurepred
Zot

never heard of it
azurepred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2015, 03:18 PM   #4
Chronicle CS
Chronicle Collectibles
Producer

That's cool there are about 20 million people playing online right now.
Chronicle CS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2015, 03:35 PM   #5
thx217
Ultimates

Awesome!!
thx217 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2015, 04:01 PM   #6
dao2
Cyclops

Quote:
Originally Posted by azurepred View Post
never heard of it
They made borderlands essentially. They did brother in arms too which most of them were pretty good if you like that sorta thing, the rest of their stuff ranges from forgettable to shady/scandalous.

Not sure what Chronicle will make from them, Triforce has made some stuff (Madam Moxy's guns). They had a statue for Zero from borderlands on their site which was taken down. Not sure what else. HW is a pretty cool property they bought as well when THQ shuttered, though their job with the remastered version was pretty lackluster I would still love collectibles from it, but I don't think that's likely

By far their most popular property is borderlands with duke nukem second (they bought duke nukem and released the last one, not the originals/duke nukem 3d). They're also releasing their own FPS style MOBA as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chronicle CS View Post
That's cool there are about 20 million people playing online right now.
Not sure how they sold this too you but it's either a lie or not correctly phased. They may have 20 million accounts on shift (which are helpfully inflated by importing all the other users from previous registrations/services of gearbox) but no way they have 20 million concurrent users. LOL which is the most played game currently on the planet doesn't even have those numbers, though they get 27million active users a day. Gearbox's stuff is nowhere near LOL in active users though... For comparison Steam has 125 million "active users" which means they probably logged into the service in the last 3 months or somesuch, but their concurrent peak is only 8.9m.
dao2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2015, 04:14 PM   #7
Python
Omega Red

So we may actually see a Chronicle Alien, it will just be from the least popular Alien game ever made. You could just always use some artistic license however (I.E make the movie version)
Python is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2015, 04:20 PM   #8
kevin2323
I was trying to daydream, but my mind kept wandering.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dao2 View Post
They made borderlands essentially. They did brother in arms too which most of them were pretty good if you like that sorta thing, the rest of their stuff ranges from forgettable to shady/scandalous.

Not sure what Chronicle will make from them, Triforce has made some stuff (Madam Moxy's guns). They had a statue for Zero from borderlands on their site which was taken down. Not sure what else. HW is a pretty cool property they bought as well when THQ shuttered, though their job with the remastered version was pretty lackluster I would still love collectibles from it, but I don't think that's likely

By far their most popular property is borderlands with duke nukem second (they bought duke nukem and released the last one, not the originals/duke nukem 3d). They're also releasing their own FPS style MOBA as well.

Not sure how they sold this too you but it's either a lie or not correctly phased. They may have 20 million accounts on shift (which are helpfully inflated by importing all the other users from previous registrations/services of gearbox) but no way they have 20 million concurrent users. LOL which is the most played game currently on the planet doesn't even have those numbers, though they get 27million active users a day. Gearbox's stuff is nowhere near LOL in active users though... For comparison Steam has 125 million "active users" which means they probably logged into the service in the last 3 months or somesuch, but their concurrent peak is only 8.9m.
chronicle is just saying that it's popular.

plus LOL sucks. DOTA for life.
kevin2323 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2015, 04:27 PM   #9
azurepred
Zot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Python View Post
So we may actually see a Chronicle Alien, it will just be from the least popular Alien game ever made. You could just always use some artistic license however (I.E make the movie version)
lol, not sure if that would fly. I have heard of some of these games, but I don't play anything anymore.
azurepred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2015, 04:30 PM   #10
BLADES OF STEAL
Madness takes its toll. Please have exact change

I'd be excited if it was GEARS OF WAR.
BLADES OF STEAL is offline   Reply With Quote