Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Tweeterhead

Old 08-06-2020, 04:54 PM   #361
MisterJ
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenknight View Post
I agree that almost every statue gets delayed, regardless of the company (which is something else I can't quite figure out). I guess what I'm asking is, if COVID had not happened, would you have expected this Batgirl to have delayed this long anyway based on your experiences with past TH releases?
TH has had a lot of overly delayed statues over the past couple of years. Longer than most companies and for a noticeably higher percentage of their statues. You can find examples of other companies that have the occasional really late statue, but they are usually the exception for that company. This was all before Covid.
TH has had lots of problems (some just call them growing pains and learning experiences) over the past few years. Supposedly they are changing things up in a big way starting this month. We'll see.
MisterJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2020, 05:00 PM   #362
greenknight
The Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterJ View Post
TH has had a lot of overly delayed statues over the past couple of years. Longer than most companies and for a noticeably higher percentage of their statues. You can find examples of other companies that have the occasional really late statue, but they are usually the exception for that company. This was all before Covid.
TH has had lots of problems (some just call them growing pains and learning experiences) over the past few years. Supposedly they are changing things up in a big way starting this month. We'll see.
I just got an email from TH saying that Batgirl should be shipping in September. Fingers crossed!
greenknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2020, 05:32 PM   #363
mmk123
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.

Well depending when it ships in September we possibly could have it in September but remember it does have to come across the boat from China and go through customs and that right there could take a few weeks to a month unfortunately

However I definitely feel we should have it by October which I’m very happy about
mmk123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2020, 05:44 PM   #364
AlexT
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterJ View Post
I think it’s the ES issue. Factory will take SS 6K ES over TH 600 anytime. My $0.02.
AlexT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2020, 07:26 PM   #365
greenknight
The Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmk123 View Post
Well depending when it ships in September we possibly could have it in September but remember it does have to come across the boat from China and go through customs and that right there could take a few weeks to a month unfortunately

However I definitely feel we should have it by October which I’m very happy about
Yes, when TH says shipping in September, I'm assuming they mean they start shipping from within the US in September to their customers. I could very well be wrong and they mean shipping from China in September.
greenknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2020, 07:37 PM   #366
mmk123
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenknight View Post
Yes, when TH says shipping in September, I'm assuming they mean they start shipping from within the US in September to their customers. I could very well be wrong and they mean shipping from China in September.
I can see why you would think that and other people have questioned that as well whatever Chad says that it will be shipping during a certain month is it from China or to us?

Either way the pictures do look fantastic and I definitely will be an incredible statue
mmk123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2020, 12:13 AM   #367
alshadow
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Tweeterhead posted this update on Facebook.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tweeterhead
Pennywise arrives to the warehouse at the end of next week, followed by LC WW (finally), Batgirl, Green Lantern and the Dark Knight Marquette’s.
alshadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2020, 10:06 AM   #368
AC_808
Hercules

So .....ES is 700.

Is that the ES for the EX? ...Or is that the ES overall which includes the EX and REG?
AC_808 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2020, 10:10 AM   #369
grphyx1
Kingpin

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC_808 View Post
So .....ES is 700.

Is that the ES for the EX? ...Or is that the ES overall which includes the EX and REG?
Pretty sure that would be the regular
grphyx1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2020, 10:14 AM   #370
AC_808
Hercules

K, that's not bad.

Love the look of the base. Can't wait for this one.
AC_808 is offline   Reply With Quote