Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > XM Studios

Old 11-12-2022, 06:55 AM   #1281
GrumpyBear
Scarlet Witch

XM Studios News

- The Incredible Hulk: Classic Version is ready for Pre-Order now! -

"Legendary Beast Studios, in collaboration with XM Studios, is proud to present The Incredible Hulk series of 1/3 scale polystone statues. Highly detailed, fully painted polystone statue, featuring The Incredible Hulk in all his gamma-powered glory - streamlined and classic, CLASSIC HULK is a retro-inspired take on the Incredible Avenger!

The latest in Legendary Beast Studios’ Prestige Series of iconic statues, The Incredible Hulk is presented in a powerful pose, ready to unleash his rampaging might! Also included is a highly detailed base that recreates the event that led to scientist Bruce Banner becoming the Incredible Hulk!"

XM Studios Facebook

GHeroes EU Master Distributor Facebook

GrumpyBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2022, 06:55 AM   #1282
GrumpyBear
Scarlet Witch

XM Studios News

- The Incredible Hulk: Kirby Version is ready for Pre-Order now! -

"Legendary Beast Studios, in collaboration with XM Studios, is proud to present The Incredible Hulk series of 1/3 scale polystone statues. Highly detailed, fully painted polystone statue, featuring The Incredible Hulk in all his gamma-powered glory. Recreating his look from 1962’s The Incredible Hulk #1, First Appearance Hulk is the ultimate throwback!

The latest in Legendary Beast Studios’ Prestige Series of iconic statues, The Incredible Hulk is presented in a powerful pose, ready to unleash his rampaging might! Also included is a highly detailed base that recreates the event that led to scientist Bruce Banner becoming the Incredible Hulk!"

XM Studios Facebook

GHeroes EU Master Distributor Facebook

GrumpyBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2022, 07:39 AM   #1283
Bladerunna
Fantastic Four

I got my pre-order in. Modern enraged Hulk for me!!!
Bladerunna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2022, 10:59 AM   #1284
Frankierock
Omega Red

I really want to grab one of these so bad..but with the price tag and shipping what it is these days is scary. I’m probably looking at $2500 at minimum.

Really wish these were 1/4 or honestly for these larger characters like Hulk, Venom and Thanos..1/5. I’d probably get all of them at that scale.
Frankierock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2022, 12:58 PM   #1285
JAWS
Cross country skiing is great if you live in a small country.

I wish there were some comparison shots with people standing next to this. 38inches is big but that base looks like it could be adding 7 to 9 inches.

If I was going to get one I would want to know it looks more massive then the Iron Studios hulk I own which is 32 inches but a much smaller base

I want this bad boy to stand out
JAWS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2022, 01:20 PM   #1286
nearmint
Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAWS View Post
I wish there were some comparison shots with people standing next to this. 38inches is big but that base looks like it could be adding 7 to 9 inches.

If I was going to get one I would want to know it looks more massive then the Iron Studios hulk I own which is 32 inches but a much smaller base

I want this bad boy to stand out
The base comes in two pieces, so you get to choose whether to display the story-telling elements or not. If you choose not to, that reduces the height of the statue by 6 inches.
nearmint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2022, 01:32 PM   #1287
Hobbyist
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

This piece is EPIC. The best hulk statue I've seen so far. My fav has to be the Classic Hulk. The sculptor Tiago Zenobini has done an incredible job sculpting this statue. He is one of the best 3D sculptors out there. XM has a great team working for them. It is selling for roughly $2400. The attached photo may give you a sense of scale. It's HUGE!!! Make a lot of room for it if you're going to PO one.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	xm hulk.jpg
Views:	106
Size:	194.5 KB
ID:	155596  
Hobbyist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2022, 02:29 PM   #1288
BlackestNight
Sailor Moon

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrumpyBear View Post
Pictures by Jay Sia

Bumping these photos as these bases are not seen in the official for sale photos. They should be!
BlackestNight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2022, 02:40 PM   #1289
XMAN
Ultron

In another life I would have bought the entire set….. I pulled the trigger on the classic with a hefty down payment. Making the monthly payments eazy peazy lemon squeezy.
XMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2022, 03:04 PM   #1290
ram O
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

I want this so… bad. If I’m going to get it, I’m going with the 3 pack since I like the classic and rage look. I’m guessing the 3 pack will come with 4 boxes?
ram O is offline   Reply With Quote