Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Old 10-15-2018, 10:05 PM   #221
Furyan
Mephisto

Got $2200 worth of fully paid POs with PCS,suckas best deliver. Not ordering another thing from them until a) I recieve all my PO's and b) when they cut the production times down to a year. This is assuming they still will be around in 2 years when my last PO should have shipped.
Furyan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2018, 12:44 PM   #222
Dirt Torpedo
The Thunderbolts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacksunn View Post
Curious why you would want this section closed down... Funny thing is 3-4 people raised these issues several years ago and the vast majority of members ridiculed us. Now look where we are at...

Not to be rude but if you don't want to read what PCS customers are going through wouldn't be easier to avoid clicking on this section? I only come here to see if there is a shred of hope someone at least had contact with someone at PCS Since Tony and Mark have gone silent. I think the majority of us are just looking for some sort of response..............

and not sure if you are meaning this thread or the entire PCS section.
Entire PCS forum should be locked and this Thread should go in the General section imo. As long As this section is open it can be used to promote new statues. Same way other rip off companies have been dealt with over the years.
Dirt Torpedo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2018, 12:56 PM   #223
qz33
Rescue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirt Torpedo View Post
Entire PCS forum should be locked and this Thread should go in the General section imo. As long As this section is open it can be used to promote new statues. Same way other rip off companies have been dealt with over the years.
Did not know that's what had been done before. Who was it done for?
qz33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2018, 01:05 PM   #224
supermegamanx
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

i reached out to sideshow and they said any day now as the ball is in motion, which was surprising.
supermegamanx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2018, 01:09 PM   #225
qz33
Rescue

Quote:
Originally Posted by supermegamanx View Post
i reached out to sideshow and they said any day now as the ball is in motion, which was surprising.
Maybe they reached terms for financing either with Sideshow or another creditor.

Still gonna have to see it to believe it.
qz33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2018, 02:45 PM   #226
Sgt Taz
Doom Patrol

Quote:
Originally Posted by supermegamanx View Post
Yeah thats not their standard copy paste beat around the bush answer...good sign I would think
Sgt Taz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2018, 02:59 PM   #227
yipkusing
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

I wouldn’t be surprised another few months.
yipkusing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2018, 03:56 PM   #228
manboy
Sinister Six

So there's your answer, no refunds, just credit. Well played PCS scumbags:

"This is a Customer Support follow up regarding your request to cancel a Pop Culture Shock (PCS) item being fulfilled by Sideshow.
In order to provide collectors with an expedited refund resolution, Sideshow will offer store credit equal to the dollar amount of your PCS cancellation request. This store credit is free and clear of restrictions. It can be redeemed on existing open orders in your Sideshow account or on a new purchase through the Sideshow website.

In an earlier communication, Sideshow had expressed the intent to allow some customers the option of having a check refund processed for their cancelled PCS item. Upon review with our legal and accounting teams, it was determined that processing check refunds for payments is not an option because Sideshow did not collect any deposits or any form of payment for your cancelled item nor is in possession of any funds that were previously charged by Pop Culture Shock. We apologize for any confusion our earlier communication may have caused.

To activate your store credit, please click the link below:"
manboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2018, 04:01 PM   #229
vhernandez3242
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Quote:
Originally Posted by manboy View Post
So there's your answer, no refunds, just credit. Well played PCS scumbags:

"This is a Customer Support follow up regarding your request to cancel a Pop Culture Shock (PCS) item being fulfilled by Sideshow.
In order to provide collectors with an expedited refund resolution, Sideshow will offer store credit equal to the dollar amount of your PCS cancellation request. This store credit is free and clear of restrictions. It can be redeemed on existing open orders in your Sideshow account or on a new purchase through the Sideshow website.

In an earlier communication, Sideshow had expressed the intent to allow some customers the option of having a check refund processed for their cancelled PCS item. Upon review with our legal and accounting teams, it was determined that processing check refunds for payments is not an option because Sideshow did not collect any deposits or any form of payment for your cancelled item nor is in possession of any funds that were previously charged by Pop Culture Shock. We apologize for any confusion our earlier communication may have caused.

To activate your store credit, please click the link below:"
so you received your store credit???
vhernandez3242 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2018, 04:02 PM   #230
manboy
Sinister Six

Quote:
Originally Posted by vhernandez3242 View Post
so you received your store credit???
It's giving me the option for store credit now, yes.
manboy is offline   Reply With Quote