Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > General Discussion

Old 10-19-2010, 01:53 PM   #21
wktf
Columnist Thunder Mod
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Cat View Post
No, we make it that way to keep you on your toes lol. The shelving thing sounds like she isn't so fond of you buying statues and in her mind the states are a waste of money. However, if that is what you like to do and you make the money and pay for it then you have every right to do so. She will eventually except it but she doesn't have to like it lol.

The shirt comment was because we do not like to wear the same clothes constantly and love to shop. To be honest, all the clothes/shoes we buy isn't any different than the statues you get. Do not bring that up in the next argument though lol.
Oh, I know, I haven't brought that up since I first made that comment back in the mid/late 1980s. lol
wktf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 01:58 PM   #22
Argonus
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by moon_knight1971 View Post
There's a famous quote that goes something like "Men fall in love hoping that their woman won't change. Women fall in love hoping they can change their man". And that's where all the problems come from folks...
Thankfully.. most men are stubborn s.o.b.s.

That quote's definitely true, though.. my friends and myself all have wives (as do all of you.. ) that would rather us be at home rubbing their feet rather than out doin' sports, shootin' stick, etc.

My wife at least loves snowsports, and I recently got her into surfing, but.. yeah.. she'd rather be where it's not wet, or shark-infested.
Argonus is offline   Reply With Quote