Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > General Statue & Collectible

Old 07-28-2022, 10:56 PM   #81
67L88Stingray
Doc Savage

Quote:
Originally Posted by CessnaDriver View Post
Eff Duracells. I?ve had to replace a speaker in a Mechagodzilla toy and switch in a Master Replicas tricorder because of their leaking causing corrosion beyond the battery contacts.
Did you submit a claim to them?
67L88Stingray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2022, 12:25 AM   #82
CessnaDriver
Suicide Squad

Quote:
Originally Posted by 67L88Stingray View Post
Did you submit a claim to them?
I didn't even know you could do that. It's more my time, disassembling and putting back together, parts were chump change.
CessnaDriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2022, 07:33 AM   #83
67L88Stingray
Doc Savage

Quote:
Originally Posted by CessnaDriver View Post
I didn't even know you could do that. It's more my time, disassembling and putting back together, parts were chump change.
Yea, I hear you. I have just repaired/tossed what they screwed up too.
Old 08-13-2022, 05:35 AM   #84
pdenham
Teen Titans

Only two weeks since the drive finished, and they've already re-adjusted the delivery estimate from summer to fall.

From the beginning of fall through the entire month of October is the absolute worst time of the year for me to be receiving packages- especially anything this large.

I'm on the road that whole time and no one will be here to take receipt.
pdenham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2022, 06:35 AM   #85
67L88Stingray
Doc Savage

You can always have it held for pickup or get a second delivery location like Staples or something. Not sure how long they will hold it though.
Old 09-17-2022, 04:38 AM   #86
Phoenixblazes
Crime Syndicate

It’s odd, but I noticed earlier this week that this is available for preorder from a local Australian retailer.

Click image for larger version

Name:	1A90CF5B-5294-49F5-86D7-E1010E7AD035.jpg
Views:	56
Size:	165.3 KB
ID:	153886
Phoenixblazes is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2022, 05:33 AM   #87
67L88Stingray
Doc Savage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenixblazes View Post
It?s odd, but I noticed earlier this week that this is available for preorder from a local Australian retailer.

Attachment 153886
Maybe they ordered a few to sell. AFAIK they were not going to sell these other than the kickstarter number, right?

I also got a poll email from Tomy asking my opinion about which ship should be next. It was the refit, which was expected already, as well as Enterprise D, Strange Worlds Enterprise, and a TOS Klingon Battle cruiser. They apparently are also considering doing them as smaller ships which I didn't vote for, we have plenty of options there.
Old 09-17-2022, 05:46 PM   #88
Phoenixblazes
Crime Syndicate

Quote:
Originally Posted by 67L88Stingray View Post
Maybe they ordered a few to sell. AFAIK they were not going to sell these other than the kickstarter number, right?

I also got a poll email from Tomy asking my opinion about which ship should be next. It was the refit, which was expected already, as well as Enterprise D, Strange Worlds Enterprise, and a TOS Klingon Battle cruiser. They apparently are also considering doing them as smaller ships which I didn't vote for, we have plenty of options there.
I have no idea. But as this was supposedly only for the US, I just found it odd.

I actually preordered this, even though the original series isn't my cup of tea. I prefer the later iterations. I even like Discovery (I know blasphemy), but many of the complaints about it imo are pretty much present in every series post TNG (which was my first exposure to the franchise, but I still have alot of trouble getting through the first two seasons of that show on my rewatches every handful of years). Not that I would ever want the Discovery, as I've never liked how the ship looks when static.

I would love nearly every other ship, in order from the Galaxy class, Sovereign, Archer's Enterprise, Voyager, and maybe even the Defiant as I always liked that little ship.
Phoenixblazes is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2022, 09:28 PM   #89
CessnaDriver
Suicide Squad

I got that survey, I really do not want them to leave TOS yet, I put that Klingon D7 first. Once they move on from TOS I'm sure they won't go back for a long time or ever. Was hoping for a TOS Galileo shuttlecraft. But c'est la vie. And there is a good kit for that now.
CessnaDriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2022, 04:49 AM   #90
generalszabo
If you saw a heat wave, would you wave back?

Nice that they're gauging interest in TNG as I'm sure some people would have voted for the D. Hopefully that will be next after the refit
generalszabo is offline   Reply With Quote