Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > General Statue & Collectible

Old 07-27-2022, 01:07 AM   #61
JohngPR
Fantastic Four

Been wanting this off and on for a year since I found out it existed but would never bite because I didn’t want to pay as much as some people were asking for on eBay.

I was actually looking for details on something else Rocketeer related and clicked on the Big Bad Toys Store link that showed what Rocketeer stuff they had and noticed that for whatever reason, they showed they had one in stock for MSRP!

Not sure if it will ship, but jumped on it and bought it. The website did immediately say that it was sold out after I purchased, so I hope that means it was actually in stock. Wanted to get the exclusive head but beggars can’t be choosers.

Fingers crossed!
JohngPR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2022, 11:38 AM   #62
JohngPR
Fantastic Four

Somehow BBTS came through!

This came out before I was collecting, so having an opportunity to buy it for MSRP was a nice surprise.

The difference in skin tone is prevalent in mine, but it looks way less pronounced in person than it does in photos...enough so that I thankfully don't mind it.
Old 08-05-2022, 11:44 AM   #63
jeremydmc
Black Panther

Congrats, I actually got Mondo to send me a different set of heads after I purchased mine. Both of my originals had casting particles /errors on the heads. Looked like she had warts in between her eyes on one and a flat nose on the other. The skin tone was a lot darker on the face than the body as well with the originals. Luckily the second set of heads were perfect and the skin color was closer to matching the body as well.
jeremydmc is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2022, 02:54 PM   #64
JohngPR
Fantastic Four

Thanks! I'm glad you were able to get that sorted out. I really like this statue. It's the only one I can really think of with him and Betty and there aren't a lot out there based on the comic book version of him.

I wish I could get the exclusive head, but the price to get the exclusive version of the statue on ebay or Mercari was too high for me.