Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > XM Studios

Old 07-02-2021, 10:33 AM   #791
SkilledButton
Nightwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mepaphoros View Post
Looks great man, I love the X-Men trio you have there as well...those three looks incredible together.
Thanks man, I appreciate the kind words. I'm really looking forward to adding to my X-Men line, they just fit so well with the diorama I want to build. I do have XM Dark Phoenix as well, and once the new POs come I'll be just missing a Wolverine, Storm and Nightcrawler... The first two will likely be from SS and the other, whomever makes him first lol. After that it's pretty open, just will depend on who makes what characters and how they turn out.

If I was collecting earlier, I would have bought the EX with Thanos and lady death, I think her statue is stunning and I love the pics Atlantisatdawn posted, really sharp. Sadly I missed out on the switch outs and didn't want to spend the extra cash to buy her stand alone, even though I think she looks terrific. Also a bit of a space issue tbh, they are so deep when paired together, I don't think it would fit.... which I've quickly learned to realize is one of the bigger problems with collecting lol. I already need a new display case for the 1/6 JL league I want to collect, I don't know if it ever ends looool
SkilledButton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2022, 07:08 AM   #792
DANIEL RAND
The Spirit

Thanos vs Everybody!

DANIEL RAND is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2022, 08:54 PM   #793
ilsensine
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

My favorite Thanos so far.
ilsensine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2022, 11:31 PM   #794
Frankierock
Omega Red

Can’t believe this was a only about $1400 for both when it came out…ohh man how times have changed.
Frankierock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2022, 08:09 AM   #795
DANIEL RAND
The Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankierock View Post
Can?t believe this was a only about $1400 for both when it came out?ohh man how times have changed.
In fact, I had even forgotten about this very important detail. Incredible to imagine that today would be the equivalent of just two SS models. And as they are two beautiful sculptures with XM quality, the price was very good. No wonder it was sold out quickly at the time.
DANIEL RAND is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2022, 11:38 AM   #796
austintheng
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DANIEL RAND View Post
In fact, I had even forgotten about this very important detail. Incredible to imagine that today would be the equivalent of just two SS models. And as they are two beautiful sculptures with XM quality, the price was very good. No wonder it was sold out quickly at the time.
Yes, it sure did. The first 400 units were fully sold out in 2 days during SGCC19.
austintheng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2023, 11:41 PM   #797
PCS_Sagat_Buyer
Birdman

For anyone that owns Thanos stand alone. Is it safe to put in a moducase df case? It exceeds the weight limit of a moducase but I know those numbers can just be safe guards and not really absolute. Should I be worried of thanos falling through one?
PCS_Sagat_Buyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2023, 03:51 AM   #798
Mr. Shoosh
Sinister Six

Quote:
Originally Posted by PCS_Sagat_Buyer View Post
Foranyone that owns Thanos stand alone. Is it safe to put in a moducase df case? It exceeds the weight limit of a moducase but I know those numbers can just be safe guards and not really absolute. Should I be worried of thanos falling through one?

I?ve got both in mine in DF130. Going on 1 year

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6429.jpg
Views:	97
Size:	206.1 KB
ID:	166143
Mr. Shoosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2023, 10:05 AM   #799
PCS_Sagat_Buyer
Birdman

That is reassuring. Thanks!
PCS_Sagat_Buyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2023, 12:49 PM   #800
ilsensine
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Shoosh View Post
I?ve got both in mine in DF130. Going on 1 year

Attachment 166143
Surprised it fits in the DF130. I have mine in a Max 150 Plus and it's perfect in there though pretty tight in terms of width and depth. You must have had to angle it carefully.

Best Thanos statue for my money though and if it fits your space, putting it on the bottom of a Max 150 Plus works well.
ilsensine is offline   Reply With Quote