Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > XM Studios

Old 08-08-2022, 09:56 PM   #231
Royalguard
The Avengers

I’ve been intrigued by this, however if there isn’t a support rod in the final version I’m curious as to how they corrected the issue in the final version. (Lighter material) etc.
Royalguard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2022, 12:40 AM   #232
austintheng
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

83cm tall!
austintheng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2022, 01:15 AM   #233
GrumpyBear
Scarlet Witch

Quote:
Originally Posted by MASTERSAFARA View Post
Is classic Nightcrawler getting its own thread?
Its the same statue.
GrumpyBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2022, 06:03 AM   #234
GrumpyBear
Scarlet Witch

XM Studios News

- The Nightcrawler (Classic) will be ready for Pre-Order tomorrow, 10th August 2022 at 6p.m (SGT)! -

"XM Studios is excited to present our next 1/4 scale MARVEL Premium Collectibles series statue, Nightcrawler (Classic). Each painstakingly handcrafted statue is individually hand-painted with the highest possible XM?s famous quality finish.

Nightcrawler?s agility and acrobatic reflexes are showcased here as he teleports away from Sentinel?s tentacles, leaving a trail of BAMF! cloud as he carries the momentum and prepares to launch a downward attack. This is a dynamic piece packed with movement and action that is further highlighted by the Sentinel?s tentacles twining around, following the mutant hero as Sentinel attempts an attack.

Kurt Wagner is donned in his red and black outfit which is modernized with textures and panels. His blue prehensile tail curls behind him as he springs into action. Collectors can choose between various head, arms and tail switch outs for swashbuckling, trio-swords wielding Nightcrawler, or a more iconic portrait featuring his shorter hair, equipped with 1 sword."

XM Studios Facebook

GHeroes EU Master Distributor Facebook

Old 08-09-2022, 06:03 AM   #235
GrumpyBear
Scarlet Witch

XM Studios News

- The Nightcrawler (Classic) will be ready for Pre-Order tomorrow, 10th August 2022 at 6p.m (SGT)! -

"XM Studios is excited to present our next 1/4 scale MARVEL Premium Collectibles series statue, Nightcrawler (Classic). Each painstakingly handcrafted statue is individually hand-painted with the highest possible XM’s famous quality finish.

Nightcrawler’s agility and acrobatic reflexes are showcased here as he teleports away from Sentinel’s tentacles, leaving a trail of BAMF! cloud as he carries the momentum and prepares to launch a downward attack. This is a dynamic piece packed with movement and action that is further highlighted by the Sentinel’s tentacles twining around, following the mutant hero as Sentinel attempts an attack.

Kurt Wagner is donned in his red and black outfit which is modernized with textures and panels. His blue prehensile tail curls behind him as he springs into action. Collectors can choose between various head, arms and tail switch outs for swashbuckling, trio-swords wielding Nightcrawler, or a more iconic portrait featuring his shorter hair, equipped with 1 sword."

XM Studios Facebook

GHeroes EU Master Distributor Facebook

Old 08-09-2022, 07:33 AM   #236
Kessiah
A day without sunshine is like... night.

The engineering is weird, it looks like it wasn't designed as lean. The purple effect is misaligned between the top and bottom part at any angle.
Kessiah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2022, 08:13 AM   #237
Mr. Shoosh
Sinister Six

Removed rod, new tail, non-mullet portrait…I think I’m happy enough with it to add to my line-up.
Mr. Shoosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2022, 08:44 AM   #238
Darkhawk81
Frackin!

I love the Sideshow one, but to me the portrait just seemed off. For some reason his face looked a little lile Zac Efron. I really like this portrait though, and am glad they chose to show his teeth on this one.
Darkhawk81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2022, 10:27 AM   #239
moyiori
Statue Forum MacDaddy

Hmmm shorter hair version looks better, i give them props for making his ears very elf like and they did take a big risk on the pose. Tho judging by the ES max size of 299 most other folks were not won over. Tho doesn't help that Nightcrawler looks almost like he has Saint Seiya armor.

I can't blame them, but it does follow what XM does, big bases and modernized looks especially on X-Men more than other statues. So XM die hard fans its exactly what you would want from them.

People mention he has to be high up, problem is most XM statues to me look like they only belong high up.

Not sure how deep in the X-Men line they intend to go, I hope they consider a new art direction when they start redoing characters. If they intend to do the full Blue/Gold roster they only need Jubilee and Bishop, we already know Jeans on the way. Then maybe a few more Villains other than Sinister?
moyiori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2022, 10:41 AM   #240
nearmint
Phoenix

Wow, almost 33" tall.
nearmint is online now   Reply With Quote