Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Tweeterhead

Old 07-11-2022, 10:07 AM   #251
Demona
Martian Manhunter

Sorceress is my hope. But I don't think Igo would be as excited about her as he would a rounding out well known trio with another villain.
Demona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2022, 10:44 PM   #252
koolkollectible
The Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demona View Post
Sorceress is my hope. But I don't think Igo would be as excited about her as he would a rounding out well known trio with another villain.
If they reveal Tri-Klops, that would be frickin amazing!!
koolkollectible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2022, 10:54 PM   #253
Mechanizor
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by koolkollectible View Post
If they reveal Tri-Klops, that would be frickin amazing!!
Yes no doubt, but I think they might likely do more heroic warriors after Beast Man.

Evil vs Good including the SS pieces:

Skeletor, Evil-Lyn (2), Mer-Man, Trap-Jaw, Beast Man (coming) and Hordak (2).
VS
He-Man, Teela, She-Ra and Orko.
Mechanizor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2022, 01:00 AM   #254
AC_808
Hercules

Agreed. TH has to balance it out. The next one after Beast Man has to be a hero.

.... Has to be Sorceress!
AC_808 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2022, 01:30 AM   #255
Mechanizor

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC_808 View Post
Agreed. TH has to balance it out. The next one after Beast Man has to be a hero.

.... Has to be Sorceress!
I think we already have enough of the female pieces, at least for now, especially for those who already are collecting other lines.
Let Teela enjoy her presence for sometime in your collection. MOTU is a lot more than just beautiful warrioresses you know... ;-)
Old 07-12-2022, 01:13 PM   #256
AC_808
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mechanizor View Post
I think we already have enough of the female pieces, at least for now, especially for those who already are collecting other lines.
Let Teela enjoy her presence for sometime in your collection. MOTU is a lot more than just beautiful warrioresses you know... ;-)

Sorceress is not just eye candy. She is actually important to the story ...and pretty kickass. That's why I'm rooting for her.
AC_808 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2022, 02:33 PM   #257
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mechanizor View Post
Speak for yourself. Tweeterhead has done one female (Teela) character and, including already teased pieces, five males (Orko, Hordak, Merman, Trap Jaw, Beast Man). Not to mention Skeletor life-size bust and He-Man and Battlecat.
NorthernLadMSP is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2022, 03:25 PM   #258
Mechanizor

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthernLadMSP View Post
Speak for yourself. Tweeterhead has done one female (Teela) character and, including already teased pieces, five males (Orko, Hordak, Merman, Trap Jaw, Beast Man). Not to mention Skeletor life-size bust and He-Man and Battlecat.
I was talking about the entire Legends line that SS has started years ago. Probably you've missed on the previous females, but MOTU in general isn't really big on those females characters to begin with unless you include POP which is another sister brand.

I'd buy the sorceress no doubt, but I'd like to see other characters first that are more visually immense in this fantasy/scifi genre. Besides, we just got Teela.

I might not speak for you, but I'm sure many of the hardcore MOTU fans would agree with me...
Old 07-12-2022, 08:21 PM   #259
Thor57
Teen Titans

I'd prefer Man at Arms before Sorceress. But it seems most people around this forum crave female statues over males.
Thor57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2022, 08:45 PM   #260
Mechanizor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thor57 View Post
I'd prefer Man at Arms before Sorceress. But it seems most people around this forum crave female statues over males.
There's nothing wrong with that, really, however sometimes the loud minority paint a deceptive picture of what's actually popular, and companies sometime take these opinions for granted.
I know for sure it has happened on other "toy" forums before, and the outcome was disappointing in terms of sales.

Also companies need to run different surveys in different platforms to gauge more accurate data when it comes what is needed to be made to prolong the longdigivty of any particular line... That's just my option of course.