Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > XM Studios

Old 09-15-2021, 11:14 PM   #11
iceprince_x
Deadman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demona View Post
Thanks for the reference photo, Mepaphoros!

I’m only half kidding about it being sexist and eliminating some seriously strong female characters that would have had to been murdered too. But the source material doesn’t care about them either. There is at least a hint of one here with the Dark Phoenix poster

Just sayin that they would be fun adds.
I read this same sentiments on FB but I agree. I mean some female heavy hitters should be there (even in death). When I saw Daredevil mask and baton, I asked myself where is Elektra's sai? She would have avenged or fought together with Daredevil. Storm, Rogue, Dazzler, and many more X-Ladies should be given that fighting chance too.
iceprince_x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2021, 02:12 PM   #12
IronLungs31
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demona View Post
Thanks for the reference photo, Mepaphoros!

I’m only half kidding about it being sexist and eliminating some seriously strong female characters that would have had to been murdered too. But the source material doesn’t care about them either. There is at least a hint of one here with the Dark Phoenix poster

Just sayin that they would be fun adds.
Sexist? They put anything from a woman in that trophy room. Then you're gonna have those out there saying that Marvel/XM are okay/promoting violence against women. Fictional or Non-Fictional, because we know someone will go there with that type of depiction.

Just say...
IronLungs31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2021, 06:00 AM   #13
GrumpyBear
Scarlet Witch

XM Studios News

"Coming soon from XM Studios the XM Maestro 1/4 scale statue! He has Bruce Banner's intelligence and the Hulk's more malevolent personality traits."

XM Studios Facebook

GHeroes EU Master Distributor Facebook

GrumpyBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2021, 11:47 AM   #14
Iko Iko
The InJustice League

I have a feeling this is going to be sick...
Iko Iko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2021, 02:03 PM   #15
IronLungs31
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Damn It! XM has got me again! I'm such a sucker for the Thrones. I gotta have it.
Old 10-12-2021, 04:51 PM   #16
Mepaphoros
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

I love the pose, and I like the throne in this case...Maestro is just that much of a boss.
Mepaphoros is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2021, 06:51 PM   #17
The SHOGUN
Hellfire Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronLungs31 View Post
Damn It! XM has got me again! I'm such a sucker for the Thrones. I gotta have it.
I'm a little throned out.

some people geek out over thrones, at this point im like EWWWW another throne piece, but it seems im the minority because these throne pieces keep multiplying like Gremlins.

The SHOGUN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2021, 08:53 PM   #18
IronLungs31

Quote:
Originally Posted by The SHOGUN View Post
I'm a little throned out.

some people geek out over thrones, at this point im like EWWWW another throne piece, but it seems im the minority because these throne pieces keep multiplying like Gremlins.

Everyone has their likes and dislikes in this hobby. I don't think there's many licensed Throne statues.

Doom, Magneto, Thanos, (Queen Studio) Green Scar now this Maestro what others am I missing? Don't really care to hear about any customs either.
Old 10-12-2021, 10:59 PM   #19
jmason0122
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronLungs31 View Post
Everyone has their likes and dislikes in this hobby. I don't think there's many licensed Throne statues.

Doom, Magneto, Thanos, (Queen Studio) Green Scar now this Maestro what others am I missing? Don't really care to hear about any customs either.
I agree. There are not many licensed throne pieces at all. That’s why I am getting Maestro Hulk on throne. I do not have a throne piece yet. He will look great next to my XM Hulk Transformation.
jmason0122 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2021, 11:02 PM   #20
Peedi
The Secret Six

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister H View Post
Great idea. Great accent pieces…….but another throne piece?!
Come on XM at least have Maestro stand next to the throne. From here on out it just looks like you’re trying to copy SS’s Thanos.
In all fairness XM had Magneto on throne which was a huge hit several years before Sideshow did Thanos on throne, and neither company invented the idea of character on throne.
Peedi is offline   Reply With Quote