Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > General Statue & Collectible

Old 02-27-2013, 06:07 PM   #11
Skullboy
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

Also it says the Marcus Fenix is 12.25" instead of the 10" which it previously sold at. hope its not a typo.
Skullboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 07:42 PM   #12
vinnnie
Luke Cage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew View Post
No, I think it was back in 2008 when these first came out. At the time it was only Platinum and Bronze. Then a year or two later they offered them in all red or all blue. And now they have these. I think they made so damn many of the initial run and no one wanted them as they were so they tried to change them up.

The colored ones (not bronze, platinum, red or whatever) were on ebay months ago, I was following the auctions but the seller had put them at a way too high price IMO (€ 500,00 each). I think Mindzeye needs to update their website because when I first came across these on ebay, I searched their website and there they were under the section 'Gears of War Legends Series'. I think you missed the boat on this one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skullboy View Post
I know they did the platinum Boomer and Bronze Boomer but it says on there website the painted version is coming soon, anyone know when? I have contacted them but got no response.

All the pictures say 'Now available in Europe', which was waaaaaay back. That 'coming soon' is not right. These were already released and sold out fast. I should have gotten those off ebay even though the prices were crazy.
vinnnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 07:46 PM   #13
Andrew
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinnnie View Post
The colored ones (not bronze, platinum, red or whatever) were on ebay months ago, I was following the auctions but the seller had put them at a way too high price IMO (€ 500,00 each). I think Mindzeye needs to update their website because when I first came across these on ebay, I searched their website and there they were under the section 'Gears of War Legends Series'. I think you missed the boat on this one.
Yeah, I'm just saying that it took years for them to be offered as fully painted and I never understood why they didn't just do that from the jump. They look WAY better.
Andrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 08:37 PM   #14
Vracula
Jedi Order

In that case Mindzeye can keep their stupid bronze and blue or woteva dumb editions.Not the brightest bulbs working there obviously.
Vracula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 08:59 PM   #15
Skullboy

Yeah there loss, what a shame, its obvious there would be a demand for them, oh well back to scouring the net for things I may like.
Old 02-28-2013, 02:02 AM   #16
toe
Alpha Flight

i have the colored USA edition since last year. Whats the difference between the USA version n European version?
toe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 11:34 AM   #17
Skullboy

Could you post a picture of the American version, would really appreciate it.
Are they the same colours as European version? also did it say American version on the website when you bought it or European?
Old 02-28-2013, 08:47 PM   #18
toe
Alpha Flight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skullboy View Post
Could you post a picture of the American version, would really appreciate it.
Are they the same colours as European version? also did it say American version on the website when you bought it or European?
I dont see any difference but I will double check when I get home. And No it didnt say USA version at all. Just says Legend Series.
toe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 12:54 AM   #19
Artsta
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

I emailed them about these last week, but no response either.. I have all 3 in platinum. I want these in color dang it!!!

I hope they hit the states...
Artsta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 10:04 AM   #20
Skullboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artsta View Post
I emailed then about these last week. I have all 3 in platinum. I want these in color dang it!!! I emailed them as well, but no response either.

I hope they hit the states...
So from what I can make out, 25 of the painted ones were made last year and offered to the original buyers of the Bronze/Platinum ones. Did these come from Germany? It seems these "European" versions will be sold from Germany.

Strange they not answering Emails, and Im sure they will ship to USA even if they are coming from Germany.