Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 01-13-2021, 03:02 PM   #221
RyluzZ
Justice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthernLadMSP View Post
No one here is complaining, we're discussing the various options people have to try and save the most, and there's nothing wrong with that. It's human nature to want to try and get the best deal a person can get.
Yeah my bad...in the end Im just jealous
RyluzZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2021, 10:17 PM   #222
Indomitus
Kiss my shiny metal arse!

Did Sideshow really have to add margin to the pricing of the Bonus version? +$76? Really?

Indomitus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2021, 12:55 AM   #223
VS1976
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Anyone know what the ES would be for all 3 versions? I want to order it but hesitant if it’s a large ES.
VS1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2021, 03:19 AM   #224
Silas Loki
A.I.M.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VS1976 View Post
Anyone know what the ES would be for all 3 versions? I want to order it but hesitant if it’s a large ES.
So, on some level you like the statue - enough to want to buy it. But if too many are made you don't want it anymore?

Wow.....that's for sure an interesting basis for selecting statues.
Silas Loki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2021, 05:58 AM   #225
shadow.broker
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyluzZ View Post
It will cost me 2500$ here, in Portugal, where Im living...so you guys complaining about prices and shipping in the US is kinda funny ngl
You have a greedy local retailers then. There are at least three big wholesale distributors in Europe which supplies shops in EU, I know their pricing so $2.500 is a crazy price, believe me

I can recommend you Metropolis-Collectibles, a shop from Netherlands. They listed a standard version for 1.749€. As for the shipping, they charged me 55€ for my 1/3 Joker from Queen Studios (to Slovakia, weight was 22kg, WW should be around 25kg so I don't expect a big difference, also checked the shipping table, Portugal is in the same zone as Slovakia). Here's the link:

https://metropolis-collectibles.com/...cale-statue-en
shadow.broker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2021, 06:13 AM   #226
Exorcist
Hydra

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow.broker View Post
You have a greedy local retailers then. There are at least three big wholesale distributors in Europe which supplies shops in EU, I know their pricing so $2.500 is a crazy price, believe me

I can recommend you Metropolis-Collectibles, a shop from Netherlands. They listed a standard version for 1.749€. As for the shipping, they charged me 55€ for my 1/3 Joker from Queen Studios (to Slovakia, weight was 22kg, WW should be around 25kg so I don't expect a big difference, also checked the shipping table, Portugal is in the same zone as Slovakia). Here's the link:

-1 from me for this company. Both owners of the company are complete d*ckheads. There are hundreds of examples for this.

They are the complete opposite when compared to Todds Specfiction customer service that is absolutely fantastic IMO.
Exorcist is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2021, 06:35 AM   #227
shadow.broker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exorcist View Post
-1 from me for this company. Both owners of the company are complete d*ckheads. There are hundreds of examples for this.

They are the complete opposite when compared to Todds Specfiction customer service that is absolutely fantastic IMO.
Still, it is a US based shop, not very relevant to EU buyers.
Old 01-14-2021, 09:13 AM   #228
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by VS1976 View Post
If it's not listed on the Prime 1 or Sideshow website, how on earth would anyone here know?
NorthernLadMSP is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2021, 09:17 AM   #229
RyluzZ
Justice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow.broker View Post

My local retailer is asking 1899 euros, for the exclusive
RyluzZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2021, 11:00 AM   #230
shadow.broker

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyluzZ View Post
My local retailer is asking 1899 euros, for the exclusive
Damn, around 1650€ here.