Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 02-15-2024, 10:04 AM   #331
Onewiththeforce
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.

there needs to be a solo 1/4 scale Lois. if this piece were 1/4 scale........wow!!!!!!
Onewiththeforce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2024, 03:30 AM   #332
Phoenixblazes
Shazam

Popcultcha (Australia) just asked me to pay off the balance! I can’t believe I’m getting this so soon after it was released. Usually it’s 2-4 months after the US release.

So I might be getting two pieces next week, this 1/5 scale and the 1/2 scale Mark 3 from Queen. I’ve got a feeling I won’t be as appreciative of this piece as it truly deserves.
Phoenixblazes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2024, 03:53 AM   #333
IcedDog
Frozen Pooch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenixblazes View Post
So I might be getting two pieces next week, this 1/5 scale and the 1/2 scale Mark 3 from Queen. I?ve got a feeling I won?t be as appreciative of this piece as it truly deserves.
Ha, that Mark 3 will cast one sizable collecting shadow.
IcedDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2024, 04:00 AM   #334
DevGuy
The Spirit

Quote:
Popcultcha (Australia) just asked me to pay off the balance! I can?t believe I?m getting this so soon after it was released. Usually it?s 2-4 months after the US release.
And they subsequently removed it from preorder so no 10%+10% anymore.

They asked for my Ivy Deadly Nature pmt today but still no Mythos Yoda pmt (even though Yoda is now in stock).
DevGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2024, 04:44 AM   #335
Phoenixblazes
Shazam

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevGuy View Post
And they subsequently removed it from preorder so no 10%+10% anymore.

They asked for my Ivy Deadly Nature pmt today but still no Mythos Yoda pmt (even though Yoda is now in stock).
Damn it. I didn’t realise it had already sold out! I had intended to get it for months now from Popcultcha, but I kept on procrastinating and completely forgot about it. Double damn it.
Phoenixblazes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2024, 06:44 AM   #336
DevGuy
The Spirit

Quote:
Damn it. I didn?t realise it had already sold out! I had intended to get it for months now from Popcultcha, but I kept on procrastinating and completely forgot about it. Double damn it.
I missed Supes + Lois (procrastinated because 1/5 scale) and you missed Ivy. It?s possible they removed the preorder option just as soon as stock landed and will put them up in the coming days.
DevGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2024, 12:26 AM   #337
Yellowbeast
Sinister Six

I was hoping this piece will hit 10% off but went waitlisted. I jumped on the list right away and today, got my first conversion. Hopefully get it in a few days.

I have Poison Ivy on wait list as well but couple days ago I was no longer on the list. I have to rejoin. Anyone know why I got removed. Is there a time limit? I was on it for quite some time.
Yellowbeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2024, 12:33 AM   #338
Agent_J.Warren
Brotherhood of Evil Mutants
Adamantium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellowbeast View Post
I was hoping this piece will hit 10% off but went waitlisted. I jumped on the list right away and today, got my first conversion. Hopefully get it in a few days.

I have Poison Ivy on wait list as well but couple days ago I was no longer on the list. I have to rejoin. Anyone know why I got removed. Is there a time limit? I was on it for quite some time.
Not sure but I'm wondering if you actually converted...I got a wait-list conversion for her last week. Didn't want her anymore and didn't want to be a jerk and just buy to flip her.
Agent_J.Warren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2024, 02:23 AM   #339
qz33
Baron Zemo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellowbeast View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent_J.Warren View Post
Not sure but I'm wondering if you actually converted...I got a wait-list conversion for her last week. Didn't want her anymore and didn't want to be a jerk and just buy to flip her.
Yeah sometimes the emails do not make it. Have you checked your notifications in your Sideshow account?
qz33 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2024, 02:25 AM   #340
qz33
Baron Zemo

This and Call to action really show the kind of Superman a lot of folks prefer.
qz33 is online now   Reply With Quote