Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Closed Thread

Old 08-21-2017, 03:03 PM   #2701
krec99
I used up all my sick days, so I'm calling in dead.

Can you do a PayPal claim past 180 days ? A lot of us are way pass that .
Old 08-21-2017, 06:08 PM   #2702
Big Hulk
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by krec99 View Post
Not sure.
Old 08-21-2017, 06:19 PM   #2703
Pryde
Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by krec99 View Post

I believe you can just dispute it with your credit card company.

Jerry, I know that they are trying their best to get everything resolved. The lack of communication on their end is a bit concerning. One thing I feel that a company should stand behind is their word. If you are going to say something, you better follow through, if not, at least communicate better with them. It takes someone to post on a forum to get the publics attention to finally get a response.

I know I won't be buying anything for awhile until this issue gets resolved. My trust in the customer service is pretty much gone.
Old 08-21-2017, 06:24 PM   #2704
Old Snake
Kindly Asked To Leave

Same here. I've stopped ordering anything new until I get my refunds. To be honest, all the accounting finger pointing makes me worry a little bit about them having cash flow issues. Yes, I know Rebecca mentioned that their record keeping was a mess, but I don't want to tie up any more of my money with this uncertainty.
Old 08-21-2017, 09:27 PM   #2705
Shoo
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by PCSRebecca View Post
Hello Collectors,

I know a few of you are still patiently waiting for your refunds. I've been told more will be processed this week. We're very sorry for the delay.
You see, at least a reply to one of our e-mails saying something along those lines --or anything, really, would have gone a long way. I'm even more annoyed by having had zero communication from 'Customer Service' after all these weeks and several e-mails than because of the pending refund*. Had I not been a member here, I'd still be left in the dark.

That's not the way to do things.

* Not that I don't want it as soon as possible.
Old 08-22-2017, 04:45 AM   #2706
Adon
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Hi Rebecca,

Case #23540

PCS has sent me an email that my order has been shipped on August 16th and has provided me with a tracking number.

However when going on USPS website to track my shipment, the website stated that the request has been generated but the package has not been given to USPS as of today the 22nd of August.

Is this normal?

Why would PCS say that it has been shipped when USPS clearly stated that the package hasnt even arrived to their office for shipping.

Please look into it!

Thanks.
Old 08-22-2017, 05:00 AM   #2707
zeus
What's another word for Thesaurus?

That is normal.They always give electronic shipping details to USPS ,but still have to wait fro USPS to go pick them up when they ship in bulk.
Old 08-22-2017, 12:30 PM   #2708
PCSRebecca
Producer
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoo View Post
You see, at least a reply to one of our e-mails saying something along those lines --or anything, really, would have gone a long way. I'm even more annoyed by having had zero communication from 'Customer Service' after all these weeks and several e-mails than because of the pending refund*. Had I not been a member here, I'd still be left in the dark.

That's not the way to do things.

* Not that I don't want it as soon as possible.
If you reply to the same thread where I said I would send your request to accounting, you will not receive a response. That email is now in an inbox I can't access. If you need an update please send a new email thread and I will see it and reply. I'm sorry you didn't receive a response! The best things to do is post here OR send a new email.
Old 08-22-2017, 12:30 PM   #2709
PCSRebecca
Producer
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7omous View Post
Hello Rebecca what's happening with the blanka shipments?
We had to QC another batch since we had to stop before we were done previously because so many shipments came in at once. More shipped out this week and will continue to (:
Old 08-22-2017, 12:32 PM   #2710
PCSRebecca
Producer
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adon View Post
Hi Rebecca,

Case #23540

PCS has sent me an email that my order has been shipped on August 16th and has provided me with a tracking number.

However when going on USPS website to track my shipment, the website stated that the request has been generated but the package has not been given to USPS as of today the 22nd of August.

Is this normal?

Why would PCS say that it has been shipped when USPS clearly stated that the package hasnt even arrived to their office for shipping.

Please look into it!

Thanks.
I'll look into it and reply to your case. (: The tracking number is usually sent before we pull your statue. You may receive a new tracking number, so keep an eye on your email.
Closed Thread