Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > ARH Studios

Old 06-25-2017, 07:35 PM   #11
dao2
Cyclops

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeus View Post
I wonder what statues are in production in china that you didn't show on the video.The "suprise" ones. Apart from Hades.
We'll see, the biggest thing is he said he didn't want to put statues up for po, just have them in stock to order. Which is really nice but bold but if they can pull it off it's really neat for people buying them.
dao2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2017, 08:21 PM   #12
zeus
What's another word for Thesaurus?

And if it is something no one wants then he is stuck with the stock still!
zeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2017, 09:02 PM   #13
Great Pheidias
Nightwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by dao2 View Post
We'll see, the biggest thing is he said he didn't want to put statues up for po, just have them in stock to order. Which is really nice but bold but if they can pull it off it's really neat for people buying them.
I think they will be limited with low ES... its like the good old days! you snooze, you lose!
Great Pheidias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2017, 09:47 PM   #14
Arkalogik
The Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wombat View Post
That should be interesting.
That is for sure! I realize there have been some people that have not gotten their statues and that is what we have been fixing. There is also a lot of disinformation being put out about ARH as well.

From what I have seen over the last few months, most customers have never had a problem with ARH and are totally happy....then there are others that are still waiting and rightfully upset in some cases.

I do not know the whole back story to everyone's situation but I know I am seeing tons of boxes being shipped out every day...many days they will not take any more boxes because we fill their truck! If you ask around most people have either gotten their statues or should have been contacted at this point.

We have been having a lot of happy customers contacting us and happy they are getting their statues! Besides the first shipment of AP's being sent out next week... If you still have not received your statue definitely get in contact with Spencer and he should be able to help you out!

The best advice I can give everyone about Arahom is if you are nice to him he will be nice to you. He is a really good guy and I have heard him carry on hour long conversations with customers going above and beyond to help someone out when they are patient and willing to understand his situation. If you are demanding or complaining about issues then unfortunately it will not help you out in any way.
Arkalogik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2017, 09:10 AM   #15
cosmic
Mephisto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkalogik View Post
The best advice I can give everyone about Arahom is if you are nice to him he will be nice to you. He is a really good guy and I have heard him carry on hour long conversations with customers going above and beyond to help someone out when they are patient and willing to understand his situation. If you are demanding or complaining about issues then unfortunately it will not help you out in any way.
And this is the problem of ARH

If you like your products to be bought, you need to be nice to the customers and not the other way around. Even when the customer has issues and complains, you need to suck it up and make him a happy buyer at the end.

This is how business work since human beings started to selling products to others. That discipline is not understood by Arahom.

Anyways dont wont to start this discussion here, came to see a Zeus statue but seeing nothing, lol, maybe you should upload some pics
cosmic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2017, 10:00 AM   #16
Arkalogik
The Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmic View Post

If you like your products to be bought, you need to be nice to the customers and not the other way around. Even when the customer has issues and complains, you need to suck it up and make him a happy buyer at the end.

This is how business work since human beings started to selling products to others. That discipline is not understood by Arahom.

Anyways dont wont to start this discussion here, came to see a Zeus statue but seeing nothing, lol, maybe you should upload some pics

I understand, but I am just giving advice from observation....not saying whether it is right or wrong. Arahom is actually a very nice guy but very Brazilian and just very matter of fact. The video I posted shows the new Zeus statue for those who have not seen it. Sorry for any confusion.
Arkalogik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2017, 11:03 AM   #17
Barbarian
Jedi Order

TO THE FORUM, ARKALOGIK!!!
Barbarian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2017, 03:30 PM   #18
dao2
Cyclops

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkalogik View Post
Arahom doesn't seem to be a bad guy, and I'm sure he can be nice when you are nice to him. However being nice and being reasonable is not the same thing. For example the debacle with the Medusa APs where ARH first got their reputation here (least from what I remember). ARH was doing quite while at that point in time however he doesn't handle people getting a little angry at him (rightly so I might add) properly. That doesn't make him a bad person, but it makes him a pretty horrible for customer contact. Doing videos like these etc are just fine though. Customer service decisions end up with him though, and unfortunately the answer can not be great sometimes. But hopefully ARH can get out of this rut, and he can go back to doing what he should be doing which is designing statues and managing stuff and wash his hands of the rest of it.

Or for example I had a statue that I purchased with a certain Terms & Conditions (of which I have a copy of) that say I can get a refund for. Now his situation sucks and it sorta worked out amicably (we'll see, I'm still waiting, 2+ years now?). At a certain point being nice stops being an option. Being a complete dick isn't warranted sure but there are sometimes it's just unreasonable in which cause it's completely understandable that some customers get angry. It's a lot of money and a long time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmic View Post

The customer is always right mentally is retarded, especially for very small businesses. They are right when they are right, and you should never "lose your cool" but they can't given in to everything like big chains do all the time because their acceptable loss limit is MUCH lower. And also as a private company you can tell people to go ---- themselves when they deserve it ;p ARH should be able to do "when the customer is right", unfortunately usually the customer is right at the moment.
dao2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2017, 04:59 PM   #19
SAB380
The X-Men

Can we not turn this thread into a big whine fest as well.
We can either get news directly from ARH or repost photos from elsewhere.
Another discussion on Arahom's customer service ability will go nowhere. There are already multiple threads here.
SAB380 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2017, 05:18 PM   #20
Thegameman2011
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAB380 View Post
Can we not turn this thread into a big whine fest as well.
We can either get news directly from ARH or repost photos from elsewhere.
Another discussion on Arahom's customer service ability will go nowhere. There are already multiple threads here.
As far as I am concerned what's done is done. I would like to see more on Zeus.
Thegameman2011 is offline   Reply With Quote