Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 08-20-2017, 08:19 PM   #1
craigcliff1
Zot

Ghost Rider on Motorcycle statue ?

Posted by AA909 on Sideshow Freaks that Prime 1 has a Ghost Rider on Motorcycle in the works. I am sure if correct they would do an awesome job.

He wrote was on Facebook.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	rider.jpg
Views:	0
Size:	81.3 KB
ID:	109990  
craigcliff1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2017, 08:31 PM   #2
Comicbookguy
Hercules

Is this official? And confirmed? Also what scale?
Comicbookguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2017, 08:59 PM   #3
Ryanbusts
Luke Cage

I was so bummed with the price of XM ghost rider- for me to get would be like 2K
This makes me totally forget about that. This is gonna kill that piece if it's true. Stoked!!
Ryanbusts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2017, 10:06 PM   #4
SONICobra
Batman

They had a concept sketch in the announcement banner with their imaginarium art partnership, figured the rider was done with when the partnership ended - hopefully not the case
SONICobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2017, 10:16 PM   #5
craigcliff1
Zot

P1 was suppose have bought some I.A. sculpts they might have bought this piece
Old 08-21-2017, 12:07 PM   #6
HBK83
The Avengers

Seen from some other sculpters that it is being produced now by prime1. But I don't expect it to be cheap
HBK83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2017, 05:00 PM   #7
loricstone
Kang

Location: Don't come at me stupid or I'll Sammamish your candy ass!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryanbusts View Post
I was so bummed with the price of XM ghost rider- for me to get would be like 2K
This makes me totally forget about that. This is gonna kill that piece if it's true. Stoked!!
I understand not paying 2K for the XM Ghost Rider for sure. But what makes you think Prime 1 won't be more than XM was at MSRP? XM Ghost Rider was $770 USD. I bet the Prime 1 winds up costing more. But...I do agree it could top XM...although I think it will be more safe motorcycle pose...which is fine. I am excited to see more of Prime 1 Marvel line.

I don't see anyone topping the Iron Studios Punisher 1/4 coming soon, but if anyone could it would be Prime 1. It's their DD that I am waiting on though. I want to see that one the most.
loricstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2017, 05:28 PM   #8
Ryanbusts
Luke Cage

Quote:
Originally Posted by loricstone View Post
I understand not paying 2K for the XM Ghost Rider for sure. But what makes you think Prime 1 won't be more than XM was at MSRP? XM Ghost Rider was $770 USD. I bet the Prime 1 winds up costing more. But...I do agree it could top XM...although I think it will be more safe motorcycle pose...which is fine. I am excited to see more of Prime 1 Marvel line.

I don't see anyone topping the Iron Studios Punisher 1/4 coming soon, but if anyone could it would be Prime 1. It's their DD that I am waiting on though. I want to see that one the most.
Well I personally haven't been able to find XM ghost rider for under 1500$ plus shipping. I know it's due to shipping, fees, and yes the occasional flipper, but I still haven't found one for close to 1000$- where I would feel okay spending on this particular piece.
P1 Ghost Rider- yeah the initial cost will be more than $770 for certain, but I highly doubt it will be 1500$ plus shipping. I could very well be wrong though. Prices have never surprised me less.
I look forward to reveals, especially how they do the flames and chains. This is what I think could push it past XM version. I love the XM GR but I have a limit on what I spend on my collectibles.
That IS Punisher looks awesome. Besides the XM Punisher I haven't really seen a 1:4 Punisher I liked til now! But I'm in love with the XM one and it will be hard to top for me.
You think it will be a safe motorcycle pose? I don't know, after seeing what they are doing with the 1:4 so far-especially Flash & Superman, I think it could be very interesting.
Ryanbusts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2017, 05:29 PM   #9
gearhead
The Herculoids

This is great news if it turns out to be true! I'm a hugh Ghostrider fan and I'd definitely be on board for this. I was really excited when the XM Ghostrider was teased, but what a disappointment that turned out to be for me. Everyone seems to love that piece but I hate it. Terrible looking flames. Boring straight ahead, straight handlebar, straight upright bike. Atrocious bike design. Not a shred of chrome. And the proportions are way off, looks like he's on a kids mini-bike. Also P1, give us actual wheels that are on fire instead of wheels made of fire.

Bring it P1!
gearhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2017, 05:45 PM   #10
craigcliff1
Zot

Serpentor was less than $1,000 with an Air Chairot, this could be around $1,000.