Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Tweeterhead

Old 11-03-2023, 12:42 PM   #241
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

Medusa is my number one as well. I've been waiting for a really good Medusa statue for years, so they better get it right
NorthernLadMSP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2023, 01:47 PM   #242
Atlantisatdawn
Cross country skiing is great if you live in a small country.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nearmint View Post
They've got a pretty good one at Disney's California Adventure.

Oh man, I'll take a 1/5 version of that!!!
Atlantisatdawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2023, 03:40 PM   #243
AC_808
Hercules

Quote:
They've got a pretty good one at Disney's California Adventure.

Oh ...life-size scale and ES of 1. Bet the hard core big statue collectors are already hatching a plan ....
AC_808 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2023, 03:43 PM   #244
nearmint
Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC_808 View Post
Oh ...life-size scale and ES of 1. Bet the hard core big statue collectors are already hatching a plan ....
I had a hard time getting it onto the Disney Shuttle back to the Toy Story parking lot.
nearmint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2023, 03:46 PM   #245
AC_808
Hercules

Quote:
I had a hard time getting it onto the Disney Shuttle back to the Toy Story parking lot.

HaHa ...the box it came in was too big?
AC_808 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2023, 06:57 PM   #246
RealTweeterhead
Fantastic Four

The suggestions we got on socials were great. Wolfman is a big ask so he may be next. We are still discussing internally. This is a big passion line for us that can go really deep if the community supports it. Gillman is selling fairly steadily. Of course even stronger sales make everything easier. But we plan to have fun with this line. I personally (Matt) would love to see some Egyptian gods. There's just so much lore to work with.
RealTweeterhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2023, 07:13 PM   #247
Iko Iko
Fantomah

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealTweeterhead View Post
The suggestions we got on socials were great. Wolfman is a big ask so he may be next. We are still discussing internally. This is a big passion line for us that can go really deep if the community supports it. Gillman is selling fairly steadily. Of course even stronger sales make everything easier. But we plan to have fun with this line. I personally (Matt) would love to see some Egyptian gods. There's just so much lore to work with.
Really excited for that one.
Iko Iko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2023, 07:32 PM   #248
aadroban
Birdman

Quote:
Yeah I would be all in on an Egyptian gods and goddesses subset to this line. Greek also.
aadroban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2023, 08:43 PM   #249
Atlantisatdawn
Cross country skiing is great if you live in a small country.

Quote:
Hello Matt, the Egyptian stuff is so visually appealing with all the great colors, Nefertiti & Akhenaten would be so great for this line, they are very odd characters, some of the Alien shows have them in the show because of their strange appearance ( elongated heads), the Headless Horseman (with horse) next Halloween would be a big time seller, a sexy Witch was mentioned several times, and I'd love that one, female characters are usually my favorites, the Voodoo Woman would also kick butt, and if you went with more historical characters, Vlad the Impaler, Elizabeth Bathory, Jack the Ripper would be great choices. I appreciate tweeterhead doing this line and plan on buying as many ( if not all of them) to support it
PS, I think Gillman, while great, maybe isn't a stand alone piece, I truly believe when you unveil Medusa & The Wolfman you will see sales increase for Gillman as well
Atlantisatdawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2023, 11:23 PM   #250
RealTweeterhead
Fantastic Four

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atlantisatdawn View Post
, I truly believe when you unveil Medusa & The Wolfman you will see sales increase for Gillman as well
We saw a little bump when Sideshow revealed their Frankenstein Monster. So we are hoping people will feel comfortable buying in to the line when they see it isn't a one-off
RealTweeterhead is offline   Reply With Quote