'Back to office to welcom Sam & Cliff.' - Hideo Kojima
ukshaun is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2019, 08:35 AM   #62
ovp3664
The Avengers

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukshaun View Post
Who knows?

I wonder if more characters are planned?

What i'd really like to know is, is a smaller scale in the works? ..as 1/2 scale is simply too big.

Didn't they announce a 1/4 scale ludens was in the works earlier this year.

I'm sure I saw it on Prime 1's web store under "coming soon section"

I Just had a look , its still on their site.

I gather they will release these also in 1/4.

Excuse my ignorance here, but Isn't Ludens a character also in Death Stranding ? Can someone please clarify for me
ovp3664 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2019, 09:45 AM   #63
ukshaun
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by ovp3664 View Post
Didn't they announce a 1/4 scale ludens was in the works earlier this year.

I'm sure I saw it on Prime 1's web store under "coming soon section"

I Just had a look , its still on their site.

I gather they will release these also in 1/4.

Excuse my ignorance here, but Isn't Ludens a character also in Death Stranding ? Can someone please clarify for me
As far as i am aware, Ludens is the Kojima Productions mascot - not a Death Stranding character.
There is a character in Death Stranding that wears a black mask, but this isn't Ludens.
Old 09-15-2019, 01:27 PM   #64
BaZ
Fantastic Four

from Kojima’s Twitter.

They will release 1/4 Ludens, and see if the sale goes well, then they may consider continue to the DS characters as far as i’ve heard from my local agent.
However, the silicone head might not be applied to the smaller scale due to manufacturing difficulty.

Ludens is not a mere company’s mascot, he also made appearances in many forms in the game such as, the small Ludens doll hanging on Sam’s BB pot, the Ludens mask of Death-man and the Ludens posters mounting on the deliver places’ wall. I won’t be surprised if he will finally debut in the game, even show up in the main story.

I feel that Prime1 will also make “Fragile” statue, she is the main actress. So the silicone skin and artificial hair can make her statue the most impressive.
BaZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2019, 05:53 PM   #65
MegatronG1
The X-Men

Yeah, I'm sure they'll sell through 2000+ Ludens, with no problem. P1 being Japanese, and all, someone there may be good friends with Kojima, thus these over the top pieces.
MegatronG1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2019, 06:41 PM   #66
ukshaun
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegatronG1 View Post
Yeah, I'm sure they'll sell through 2000+ Ludens, with no problem. P1 being Japanese, and all, someone there may be good friends with Kojima, thus these over the top pieces.
Prime 1 offered a 1/2 scale Ludens ages ago, and it sold out. As far as i am aware, there are 2 different 1/6 scale Ludens figures available, one being more impressive than the other - this is reflected in the price. I am not aware of a 1/4 Ludens statue in the works.

There is a company offering a 1/6 scale statue of Sam, and a bike from Death Stranding. Maybe they might offer more characters from DS?
Old 09-15-2019, 08:11 PM   #67
dao2
Cyclops

Quote:
Prime 1 offered a 1/2 scale Ludens ages ago, and it sold out. As far as i am aware, there are 2 different 1/6 scale Ludens figures available, one being more impressive than the other - this is reflected in the price. I am not aware of a 1/4 Ludens statue in the works.

There is a company offering a 1/6 scale statue of Sam, and a bike from Death Stranding. Maybe they might offer more characters from DS?
P1 is doing the 1/4th ludens, it's on their coming soon page and they have also showed it already.
dao2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2019, 04:45 AM   #68
ukshaun
Hercules

Unfortunately we have no official answer to your questions at the moment. Regards, P1S

I asked Prime 1 if there are plans for more characters, smaller scales. The reply implies there could be.
Obviously they are in no position to say anything at the moment.
Old 09-18-2019, 04:47 AM   #69
ukshaun
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by dao2 View Post
P1 is doing the 1/4th ludens, it's on their coming soon page and they have also showed it already.
I assumed the Ludens Prime 1 had on show at the recent show was 1/3 scale, as it looked slightly smaller the Sam and Cliff, who are both 1/2 scale. I can't find the coming soon page on the P1 website.
Old 09-18-2019, 11:03 AM   #70
dao2
Cyclops

Quote:
I assumed the Ludens Prime 1 had on show at the recent show was 1/3 scale, as it looked slightly smaller the Sam and Cliff, who are both 1/2 scale. I can't find the coming soon page on the P1 website.
It says 1/4th on the site, and I can see it on the coming soon right next to skull knight

https://www.prime1studio.com/premium...ns-ludens.html
dao2 is offline   Reply With Quote