Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > CoolProps / Imaginarium

Old 01-26-2017, 05:19 PM   #121
KELPIE
New Republic

The convention is the same as the BBTS version.

So at this point there are 2 versions.

However, there are the pics just above (in this thread) that show both Rumble and Frenzy. Not sure if that's going to be a new version or if they are just being awesome and adding the final core tape to the display?

$999 is a pretty good price. I don't remember how much I paid, however I'm fairly sure it was more than that.
KELPIE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2017, 01:07 AM   #122
One Above All
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

I hope IA would release a stand alone ravage statue
One Above All is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2017, 05:47 PM   #123
KELPIE
New Republic

To be honest, I'd rather a Blaster statue with all his tapes to pair up with this first.
Old 02-13-2017, 08:49 AM   #124
prototype78
Frackin!

I just want predaking lol
prototype78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2017, 12:26 AM   #125
T.MAC
Kindly Asked To Leave

Soundwave looks awesome. Anyone have any insight on IA quality/look?
T.MAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2017, 01:14 AM   #126
GavilanOrd
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

A lot of scary stories out there about IA not getting replacements out to people in a reasonable amount of time.

I went ahead and ordered the US Exclusive from BBTS despite all this so I just hope I get lucky and get a good one. I also know BBTS' reputation which is excellent so hopefully they could assist me if I get a damaged piece.

All in all though, I really tossed and turned on this one. In the end, I can't see another G1 Soundwave coming out again in the next decade so I felt that as a Transformers enthusiast I should get it. There will always be more Prime's and Megatron's but I think there will only be one Soundwave
GavilanOrd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2017, 03:22 AM   #127
craigcliff1
Zot

Quote:
Originally Posted by GavilanOrd View Post
A lot of scary stories out there about IA not getting replacements out to people in a reasonable amount of time.

I went ahead and ordered the US Exclusive from BBTS despite all this so I just hope I get lucky and get a good one. I also know BBTS' reputation which is excellent so hopefully they could assist me if I get a damaged piece.

All in all though, I really tossed and turned on this one. In the end, I can't see another G1 Soundwave coming out again in the next decade so I felt that as a Transformers enthusiast I should get it. There will always be more Prime's and Megatron's but I think there will only be one Soundwave
That's they way I thought about it, Xm might
might make one but no way I am going to pay
those amounts. I own Hulkbuster and that is a masterpiece.
craigcliff1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2017, 03:33 PM   #128
loricstone
Kang

Location: Don't come at me stupid or I'll Sammamish your candy ass!!
Quote:

You MAY be wrong in that assumption.
loricstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2017, 07:12 PM   #129
KELPIE
New Republic

Quote:

I grabbed mine from BBTS also.

There may be more Soundwaves, however with IA mentioning a possible Blaster companion piece this was a must get.
Old 05-09-2017, 07:59 PM   #130
candyrocket786
Suicide Squad

Quote:

Replacements and actual products.

I'm still waiting on my Hulkbuster from them.
candyrocket786 is offline   Reply With Quote