Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 02-13-2019, 08:26 AM   #301
VS1976
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

They should had made the shirt hair the ex. The EX just doesn’t have the same sexiness as the short hair version.
VS1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2019, 11:12 AM   #302
Frayhor
Sinister Six

Quote:
Originally Posted by VS1976 View Post
They should had made the shirt hair the ex. The EX just doesn’t have the same sexiness as the short hair version.

The face of the short hair head is way more sexy with her smirk and her pixie cut, but I can understand Sideshow's decision about choosing the longer haired one as the exclusive, simply because it is closer to the haircut she wears currently in the comics and for some time now.
And in my view it's the most typical hair for her modern version. (I don't take into consideration the 90's very long-haired version of the character which is hands down MY real Domino )
Frayhor is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2019, 02:29 AM   #303
ninjette
Doh!

Po for me with flex plan. This will be my only one statue for this year. Hope Sideshow won't change the head sculpts, or I will stop to buy Sideshow for ever.
ninjette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2019, 12:24 PM   #304
Frayhor
Sinister Six

Finally, I was able to preorder Domino !!!

After 10 days trying to get back my $25 missing international promo code after the bug, Kimberly the charming woman who followed the case from the beginning had a brilliant idea ... She placed the order for me with a $50 discount code and she even took care of the payment plan I wanted. All the amounts are correct and I checked my bank account, they charged the NRD today and it is all good too.

I'm so excited to ultimately have this piece on preorder and cherry on the cake, with my $50 discount.

Next step : the preorder of the Cable PF (if Sideshow nailed it ) with all my reward points used for it : $125. Curiously and fortunately, they are all here on my account, no problem with that.

However, for those who were wondering, Sideshow never managed to recredit my $25 code back to my account. For my personnal case, I don't care, I only wished to use it on this statue, but for those who just want their codes back, I sincerely wish you better luck than me.
Old 02-19-2019, 07:26 PM   #305
Pwesty
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frayhor View Post
Finally, I was able to preorder Domino !!!

After 10 days trying to get back my $25 missing international promo code after the bug, Kimberly the charming woman who followed the case from the beginning had a brilliant idea ... She placed the order for me with a $50 discount code and she even took care of the payment plan I wanted. All the amounts are correct and I checked my bank account, they charged the NRD today and it is all good too.

I'm so excited to ultimately have this piece on preorder and cherry on the cake, with my $50 discount.

Next step : the preorder of the Cable PF (if Sideshow nailed it ) with all my reward points used for it : $125. Curiously and fortunately, they are all here on my account, no problem with that.

However, for those who were wondering, Sideshow never managed to recredit my $25 code back to my account. For my personnal case, I don't care, I only wished to use it on this statue, but for those who just want their codes back, I sincerely wish you better luck than me.
That is some great customer service! Most retailers would not give you a $50 promo for having issues. Nice to hear that Sideshow really do care about us collectors! Congrats on pre-ordering, she looks great i plan on ordering one soon.
Pwesty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2019, 09:06 PM   #306
Frayhor
Sinister Six

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pwesty View Post
Most retailers would not give you a $50 promo for having issues.
I’m sorry, I’m french and I probably say it wrong and as a result been unclear. I'm going to try again, let’s hope I’ll be better this time

Sideshow didn’t give me $50 because they were sorry for the inconvenience they caused me. The bug maked me lost $25 promo code, before it happened I had 50. They tried and failed to add the missing $25 back to my account, so they come with the solution to place the order by themselves with a $50 discount that replaced my $50 international promo code I owned before the bug took me half of it.

So to be clear, it’s not a gift just a regularisation of my situation.
Old 02-20-2019, 05:18 PM   #307
V4XCollect
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

Finally got around to doing a PO
V4XCollect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2019, 10:33 PM   #308
AC_808
Hercules

Finally took a chance with SSC's new website ...and put in my PO as well. It worked ...surprisingly.
AC_808 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2019, 02:17 PM   #309
equi-nox76
Alpha Flight

Waiting for the ES and will then decide. I fortunately did not PO Catwoman day 1, with 1250 EX around I will buy one in Germany directly for a good price.
equi-nox76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2019, 10:42 PM   #310
crimsinwing1989
The Masters of Evil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valkyrie18 View Post

This statue is growing on me.
crimsinwing1989 is offline   Reply With Quote