Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Chronicle Collectibles

Old 04-18-2021, 07:37 PM   #521
67L88Stingray
Doc Savage

Quote:
Originally Posted by The SHOGUN View Post

Damage control at its finest.
I guess people don't care about facts anymore, just like kicking a dead company for fun. Trolling at its finest.
67L88Stingray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2021, 08:31 PM   #522
The SHOGUN
Hellfire Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by 67L88Stingray View Post
I guess people don't care about facts anymore, just like kicking a dead company for fun. Trolling at its finest.
You mention these “facts” like ten times now like they prove Chronicles innocence and absolve them from all wrongdoing. There are no such “facts” just a poor Sabre-rattling attempt on your behalf that ain’t working.
The SHOGUN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2021, 10:27 PM   #523
67L88Stingray
Doc Savage

Quote:
You mention these “facts” like ten times now like they prove Chronicles innocence and absolve them from all wrongdoing. There are no such “facts” just a poor Sabre-rattling attempt on your behalf that ain’t working.
Don't put words in my mouth to try and slither out of your troll claims. I never said they did nothing wrong, in fact just the opposite, but you are claiming criminal fraud with no proof just to troll as usual.
Old 04-19-2021, 10:46 AM   #524
The SHOGUN
Hellfire Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by 67L88Stingray View Post
I never said they did nothing wrong, in fact just the opposite
Good, now you're moving in the right direction.

Acceptance is the first step.
Old 04-19-2021, 06:15 PM   #525
Kefka2200
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Last edited by Kefka2200; 04-21-2021 at 11:14 AM. Reason: Double post
Kefka2200 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2021, 06:18 PM   #526
Kefka2200
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Quote:
Good, now you're moving in the right direction.

Acceptance is the first step.
The FACT is you have no idea what you’re talking about. You speak of them just purposely screwing people over. You have zero proof. Furthermore, a company full of extremely talented people who work or have worked in the industry setting out to just mislead and take people’s money seems unlikely. I’ve filed bankruptcy before. Have you? When things start heading in a negative direction, you try to make it work until you can’t. They most likely did the same. It’s unfortunate, but they couldn’t pull it together. I’m in this for $1700 of undelivered product and I’m still defending them from baseless claims.

Companies go under. It happens, that’s the risk of preordering ANYTHING. Not to mention this one had to deal with extraordinary circumstances regarding... oh I don’t know if you’ve heard of it...a pandemic.
Kefka2200 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2021, 10:29 AM   #527
67L88Stingray
Doc Savage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kefka2200 View Post
The FACT is you have no idea what you’re talking about. You speak of them just purposely screwing people over. You have zero proof. Furthermore, a company full of extremely talented people who work or have worked in the industry setting out to just mislead and take people’s money seems unlikely. I’ve filed bankruptcy before. Have you? When things start heading in a negative direction, you try to make it work until you can’t. They most likely did the same. It’s unfortunate, but they couldn’t pull it together. I’m in this for $1700 of undelivered product and I’m still defending them from baseless claims.

Companies go under. It happens, that’s the risk of preordering ANYTHING. Not to mention this one has to deal with extraordinary circumstances regarding... oh I don’t know if you’ve heard of it...a pandemic.
He doesn't listen to common sense like this, it's a troll thing...
Old 04-20-2021, 09:04 PM   #528
The SHOGUN
Hellfire Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kefka2200 View Post

Companies go under. It happens, that’s the risk of preordering ANYTHING. Not to mention this one has to deal with extraordinary circumstances regarding... oh I don’t know if you’ve heard of it...a pandemic.
Are you always this defensive of companies that screwed you over?

You are not to blame Kefka. Please know and trust you did nothing wrong by pre ordering. People pre order all the time, in and out of pandemics. Don’t be so hard on yourself. You were the victim here please remember that

Old 04-20-2021, 09:41 PM   #529
jb518
The Herculoids

I think what bugs me most is for those that ordered the Labyrinth Knockers direct through Chronicle had their money stolen, yet Sideshow received their stock and fulfilled their orders. Something just doesn't sit right with me on how that was handled.
jb518 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2021, 12:56 AM   #530
67L88Stingray
Doc Savage

Quote:
Are you always this defensive of companies that screwed you over?
You still don't have a clue and it's hilarious.