Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Premium Collectible Studio

Old 06-05-2018, 09:22 PM   #121
chunkster702
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Nice piece. Price is similar to masterpiece toys. I'm in for a few of these.
chunkster702 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2018, 01:41 AM   #122
dao2
Cyclops

Quote:
Originally Posted by gogo13 View Post
My bad.Thanks for clarifying dao2.

I saw this pic a while back. For some reason I'm thinking that Optimus is a digital image. For my personal taste I don't like the size and this paint app.I know I won't be collecting this line now. I hope this sells so collector's who buy can go deeper down the line.
Not a big transformers fan so take my opinion with a grain of salt. But I think a small size (maybe bigger then this, but still more than 1/4th) is great for g1 renditions in keeping with the original designs. They are really too plain for big statues, and I think the paint job helps it even more.

Personally I like XM's the best, they are imo the perfect updated/modernized g1 designs and they look AWESOME. But you gotta like that, and they are big and expensive.

I'm not a fan of the pose though, everyone seems to use it and I think the arm with the cannon is so weird, even XM's is like that :|
dao2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2018, 10:35 AM   #123
gogo13
Look out for #1. Don't step in #2 either.

[QUOTE=dao2;5611340]Not a big transformers fan so take my opinion with a grain of salt. But I think a small size (maybe bigger then this, but still more than 1/4th) is great for g1 renditions in keeping with the original designs. They are really too plain for big statues, and I think the paint job helps it even more.

Personally I like XM's the best, they are imo the perfect updated/modernized g1 designs and they look AWESOME. But you gotta like that, and they are big and expensive.

I'm not a fan of the pose though, everyone seems to use it and I think the arm with the cannon is so weird, even XM's is like that :|[/QUOTE

You have some good points Dao.

Its hard to find the perfect G1 Optimus. Im an original Transformer cartoons fan .I grew up watching them and I the have an attachment to the original series.I like the movie version but I won't collect them. My friend has the Prime1 movie version and they are incredible to see in person. So so many small detail parts. I understand why there so expensive. I just don't have an attachment to the movie version.

I could wait for a near perfect Optimus Prime in the future.The market is kinda flooded with so many statues.
gogo13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2018, 11:07 AM   #124
chunkster702
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

This probably won't be in hand until 3 years from now with PCS track record. It will be the future!
chunkster702 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2018, 02:12 PM   #125
dao2
Cyclops

Quote:
Originally Posted by gogo13 View Post
You have some good points Dao.

Its hard to find the perfect G1 Optimus. Im an original Transformer cartoons fan .I grew up watching them and I the have an attachment to the original series.I like the movie version but I won't collect them. My friend has the Prime1 movie version and they are incredible to see in person. So so many small detail parts. I understand why there so expensive. I just don't have an attachment to the movie version.

I could wait for a near perfect Optimus Prime in the future.The market is kinda flooded with so many statues.
I think P1 did the movie designs justice if you like them. I don't like the baybot designs at all though :|
dao2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2018, 02:55 PM   #126
ryuhayabusa6787
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

Never watched transformers but I can’t wait to see what PCs does with this line. If it is indeed a line I will buy them all on eBay. Love the paint apps and sticking to the original source.
ryuhayabusa6787 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2018, 09:21 PM   #127
Timothy
The Spirit

I will hold off on purchasing Optimus Prime until Megatron is up for PO. Once that happens, I will buy both statues.
Timothy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2018, 09:20 AM   #128
nextdarklord
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chunkster702 View Post
This probably won't be in hand until 3 years from now with PCS track record. It will be the future!
Which is why i went for the 30 dollar deposit option on the pre order
nextdarklord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2018, 09:23 AM   #129
BurningRage
Inhumans

Quote:
Originally Posted by nextdarklord View Post
Which is why i went for the 30 dollar deposit option on the pre order
BBTS doesn’t charge nrd.
BurningRage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2018, 09:52 AM   #130
craigcliff1