Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > ARH Studios

Old 10-29-2017, 09:39 PM   #1
The13thWarlock
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

I had a chat with Arahom

I passed a few emails back and forth with Arahom a few days ago. I normally don't post a lot here anymore, but he wrote so much, I figured the least I could do was to pass some on.

The whole thing started when I liked the upcoming comic he posted on FB following up on the Arkhalla story. Apparently I was still blocked from the main sight from back when we really were not seeing eye to eye. So he was letting me know he lifted the block.

Of course, I asked some questions... top on the list was whats going on with Arkhalla Fight and Arhian Forever. Apparently these were part of the old business model that he had been using where he needed to presell statues in order to secure the factory production, then people stop making payments and start to process claims on statues and it leaves him in a bad spot.

That being said, he assured me the statues are getting made and will end up in peoples hands in a few months. He said he's got some stuff coming that he is actually making prior to showing it, so that when its unveiled, it will actually be in stock and ready to ship out.

He talked about a few more things, but the message was basically people will get their statues and he's taking care of customer issues one person at a time and making sure people are happy. And that he was optimistic about future ARH projects.

So there it is. Oh, and he said his new customer service guy is great. So if anyone has an issue or a question... give them a call.
The13thWarlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2017, 10:22 PM   #2
SAB380
The X-Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by The13thWarlock View Post
Of course, I asked some questions... top on the list was whats going on with Arkhalla Fight and Arhian Forever. Apparently these were part of the old business model that he had been using where he needed to presell statues in order to secure the factory production, then people stop making payments and start to process claims on statues and it leaves him in a bad spot.

That being said, he assured me the statues are getting made and will end up in peoples hands in a few months. He said he's got some stuff coming that he is actually making prior to showing it, so that when its unveiled, it will actually be in stock and ready to ship out.
We already knew Arhian Forever was to be produced in China. They were giving updates that shipment was on schedule right until it hit release date .... I remember your sarcastic countdown posts to show they were lying

So what does "they were part of the old business model" actually mean? That they never actually went into production in China?
SAB380 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2017, 02:51 AM   #3
Great Pheidias
Nightwing

Quote:
I passed a few emails back and forth with Arahom a few days ago. I normally don't post a lot here anymore, but he wrote so much, I figured the least I could do was to pass some on.

The whole thing started when I liked the upcoming comic he posted on FB following up on the Arkhalla story. Apparently I was still blocked from the main sight from back when we really were not seeing eye to eye. So he was letting me know he lifted the block.

He talked about a few more things, but the message was basically people will get their statues and he's taking care of customer issues one person at a time and making sure people are happy. And that he was optimistic about future ARH projects.

So there it is. Oh, and he said his new customer service guy is great. So if anyone has an issue or a question... give them a call.
Great Pheidias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2017, 10:03 PM   #4
The13thWarlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAB380 View Post
We already knew Arhian Forever was to be produced in China. They were giving updates that shipment was on schedule right until it hit release date .... I remember your sarcastic countdown posts to show they were lying

So what does "they were part of the old business model" actually mean? That they never actually went into production in China?
I don’t think they did. But that’s just my opinion. Arahom said in the email that he was able to work a deal out with the factory and they are producing both of the statues along with two others he didn’t identify. He said they would not be out this year, but early in 2018.

He also said these statues would be the last that caused this type of preordering, waiting, delayed issues.

Sucks for the people who ordered them, to be sure. But I think they will come. I can afford to be optimistic though, I don’t have either of them on preorder!
Old 10-30-2017, 10:18 PM   #5
67L88Stingray
Doc Savage

Quote:
I don’t think they did. But that’s just my opinion. Arahom said in the email that he was able to work a deal out with the factory and they are producing both of the statues along with two others he didn’t identify. He said they would not be out this year, but early in 2018.

He also said these statues would be the last that caused this type of preordering, waiting, delayed issues.

Sucks for the people who ordered them, to be sure. But I think they will come. I can afford to be optimistic though, I don’t have either of them on preorder!
Considering mine has been fully paid for a year it would be nice for them to do something about the issue instead of talking about it.
67L88Stingray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2017, 01:59 PM   #6
clutch
Sailor Moon

zzzzzzzzzzzzz
clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2017, 11:33 PM   #7
The13thWarlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by 67L88Stingray View Post
Considering mine has been fully paid for a year it would be nice for them to do something about the issue instead of talking about it.
Call up and ask him for a discount on your next statue...
Old 11-30-2017, 10:41 AM   #8
clutch
Sailor Moon

Why'd things get so quiet around here?
clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2017, 12:03 PM   #9
Nugchompa
Captain Marvel

Quote:
Originally Posted by clutch View Post
Why'd things get so quiet around here?
My mother told me if I didn't have anything nice to say.....
Nugchompa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2017, 01:15 PM   #10
zeus
What's another word for Thesaurus?

There is nothing new! No preview, no video. Was hoping to get update of Hades that was supposed to be finished by end of year.
zeus is offline   Reply With Quote