Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Premium Collectible Studio

Old 08-22-2020, 08:41 AM   #201
ivory7777
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dao2 View Post
jesus

ant ffs if you read this please START CARVING SLIGHT GROOVES IN THE EYES FOR ALIGNMENT

the gap seems really slight, if it's really slight I can live with it I guess
the gap is small, to be honest i wouldn't have noticed it if it wasn't for some one pointing it out from their statue. that made me go back and look at my own to see the small gab.
ivory7777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2020, 06:27 PM   #202
Westhelle
Hydra

I just watched a review on the gym version and the reviewer has issues with leaning too much forward. Does anyone else have this problem?
Westhelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2020, 07:01 PM   #203
Drakull
Sailor Moon

I just received regular from local europ seller

There si gap for the left foot , non smiling portrait has bad eyes And the neck does not fit perfectly

Will post pics tomorrow
Drakull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2020, 12:04 AM   #204
ivory7777
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakull View Post
I just received regular from local europ seller

There si gap for the left foot , non smiling portrait has bad eyes And the neck does not fit perfectly

Will post pics tomorrow
i have the exact same issues. i didn't notice the gab, but the left eye is far apart and the serious portrait does not properly fit the statue. i had to put pressure and wiggle it in, even then the neck is sticking out (about .5 cm but if i wiggle it in then probably .25 cm). which sucks since i like the serious face better then smile one. this issue is only with the regular version, gym version only has the gab between her left foot and the base. her both portrait on the gym version are fine.
ivory7777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2020, 06:01 PM   #205
Drakull
Sailor Moon

Eye AND neck not good

And feet, its seems not to be normal ...

I made a claim but after cloth adjustement

Drakull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2020, 06:44 PM   #206
Westhelle
Hydra

Great pictures!

Sucks this beautiful statue has some minor flaws, but I think the neck issue can be covered with the Gi on the gym version and for some reason the eyes don't bother me as much as I thought now looking at the whole piece.
Westhelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2020, 02:35 AM   #207
ukshaun
Hercules

For what appears to be quite a basic piece, it is disappointing to read about the various issues.

The issue's mentioned so far include:
1. Gap between left foot and base.
2. Neck gap
3. Paint issue on rear of portrait (bandana not painted)
4. Poor design fitting hair piece.
5. Forward leaning.
6. Wonky eye(s)

No doubt PCS will be having a word with the QC people over at the factory.
ukshaun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2020, 07:58 PM   #208
vinnnie
Luke Cage

The production piece, especially the school uniform one, is a mess with the common wonky left eye. Doubt PCS would do anything about their so called quality control, they don't care about what you are getting eventually. You could say a lot about Jerry but remember the time when he was offering free eyes and mouth repaint on Chun Li... even though it was Capcom's decision to make Chun's face look like crap. These days you are getting told: too bad!
vinnnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2020, 08:51 PM   #209
dao2
Cyclops

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinnnie View Post
The production piece, especially the school uniform one, is a mess with the common wonky left eye. Doubt PCS would do anything about their so called quality control, they don't care about what you are getting eventually. You could say a lot about Jerry but remember the time when he was offering free eyes and mouth repaint on Chun Li... even though it was Capcom's decision to make Chun's face look like crap. These days you are getting told: too bad!
It was capcoms decision to make the eyes front maybe, there is no way they would say "make her cross eyed" :|
dao2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2020, 11:20 AM   #210
Joppula
The Horsemen of Apocalypse

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinnnie View Post
Jerry was lying his ass off. He blamed Capcom’s decision making to cover up factory errors!

The factory painted Chun Li’s teeth brown, the same shade as the lips. Then Jerry claimed that Capcom looked at the production piece, and said “delete the teeth”.

That makes absolutely no sense. And anyone with a backbone, brains or balls would’ve said “this is a production piece, with the same paint apps that you approved on the prototype!”

Once tooling was sent to China, you’re well beyond the approval phase.

This is but one example, it went on all the time. None of it made sense.

Jerry was full of sh**.
Joppula is offline   Reply With Quote