Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 06-06-2022, 11:28 AM   #321
greenknight
The Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Augen View Post
It is two. The one box is the base and water part, the other is the statue. The base being the heavy one.
And did you say it cost you $200 to have it shipped to Kentucky back in January?
greenknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2022, 12:27 PM   #322
Augen
Metal Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenknight View Post
And did you say it cost you $200 to have it shipped to Kentucky back in January?
$197.63 to be exact
37 lbs (16.8 kg) is the heavier box, I want to say the statue itself was roughly half that much. I'd have to double check to be certain.

For comparison 1:1 IS Wonder Woman in a single large box
76.50 lbs (34.7 kg)
$409.26 for me.

Makes a 1:4 PF seem small, light, and cheap after these.
Augen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2022, 01:14 PM   #323
greenknight
The Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Augen View Post
$197.63 to be exact
37 lbs (16.8 kg) is the heavier box, I want to say the statue itself was roughly half that much. I'd have to double check to be certain.

For comparison 1:1 IS Wonder Woman in a single large box
76.50 lbs (34.7 kg)
$409.26 for me.

Makes a 1:4 PF seem small, light, and cheap after these.
Thanks for your shipping cost. At the time I figured that my shipping cost to Pennsylvania would be a little more than that since I'm a little farther away.

I have a bad feeling that my shipping cost will now be significantly higher than $197.63, whenever that time comes...
Old 07-19-2022, 11:17 PM   #324
greenknight
The Spirit

Just received yet another delay email from Sideshow. Now estimated Sep - Oct 2022.

I just wish someone would simply tell me what the problem is.
Old 07-19-2022, 11:55 PM   #325
Iko Iko
The InJustice League

Quote:
Just received yet another delay email from Sideshow. Now estimated Sep - Oct 2022.

I just wish someone would simply tell me what the problem is.
Feel bad for you. It is crazy that some collectors have had this for what, over a year now?
Iko Iko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2022, 07:30 AM   #326
greenknight
The Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iko Iko View Post
Feel bad for you. It is crazy that some collectors have had this for what, over a year now?
Prime 1 released her sometime in Q4 2021 (after missing their original release window by about 15 months).

Other Sideshow customers received her in January 2022, which is when I should have received her. I've currently waited 6 months beyond every other Sideshow customer, with more months of waiting to come it seems.

At this point, it just seems like I'm getting the run around. They've had my money for over 2 years and there's absolutely no urgency to fulfill their end of the sales agreement.

I realize statues arriving in separate batches has happened before, but has anyone heard of a second batch taking an additional 9 months (or more) to arrive?????
Old 08-09-2022, 02:57 AM   #327
Mercy
A day without sunshine is like... night.

I applied for waitlist today and was converted to preorder at sideshow. Worst case, I get my money back.
Mercy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2022, 09:32 AM   #328
greenknight
The Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercy View Post
I applied for waitlist today and was converted to preorder at sideshow. Worst case, I get my money back.
At least I know there's one other person waiting for this statue. I was starting to feel like the only person left who was still waiting (and waiting, and waiting, and waiting........)

Welcome to the island!
Old 11-03-2022, 08:33 PM   #329
greenknight
The Spirit

Well here we are in November and still I sit empty handed. The September - October estimate was just another pipe dream. Once again Sideshow's webpage still shows an estimated arrival month (October) that has already passed. I contacted Sideshow (again) and they told me they haven't received an update from Prime 1 yet, so that may indicate it's on it's way. I'd have more faith in that bit of scripted dialog if I hadn't already heard that same song and dance in April. That boy crying wolf is starting to go hoarse....
Old 11-03-2022, 08:45 PM   #330
Augen
Metal Men

Quote:
Well here we are in November and still I sit empty handed. The September - October estimate was just another pipe dream. Once again Sideshow's webpage still shows an estimated arrival month (October) that has already passed. I contacted Sideshow (again) and they told me they haven't received an update from Prime 1 yet, so that may indicate it's on it's way. I'd have more faith in that bit of scripted dialog if I hadn't already heard that same song and dance in April. That boy crying wolf is starting to go hoarse....
That stinks. I hope you do get it as a great piece.
Augen is offline   Reply With Quote