Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 07-24-2022, 01:40 PM   #11
The Dark Knight
Hellfire Club

I prefere the gold version which is the champion version because it is closer to comics with golden boots, belt, wrist bands and chest symbol.
The Dark Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2022, 03:46 PM   #12
generalszabo
If you saw a heat wave, would you wave back?

Those heads are great, especially the screaming light up one
generalszabo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2022, 04:00 PM   #13
AC_808
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Knight View Post
I prefere the gold version which is the champion version because it is closer to comics with golden boots, belt, wrist bands and chest symbol.
Yup, my thinking as well.
AC_808 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2022, 05:53 PM   #14
tethrox
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Thanks to JanuaryStorm for the pics, because I absolutely stink at it. Yep, this is definitely a day one PO for me for the Champion Edition. They both look absolutely amazing. Knew it was a matter of time before Prime 1 revealed a movie version, and they and Blitzway certainly did not disappoint. Will be my first Prime 1 piece, and have to ask, how long between PO and in hand? Year(s)?
tethrox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2022, 06:00 PM   #15
Phoenixblazes
Hawkman

Quote:
Originally Posted by tethrox View Post
Thanks to JanuaryStorm for the pics, because I absolutely stink at it. Yep, this is definitely a day one PO for me for the Champion Edition. They both look absolutely amazing. Knew it was a matter of time before Prime 1 revealed a movie version, and they and Blitzway certainly did not disappoint. Will be my first Prime 1 piece, and have to ask, how long between PO and in hand? Year(s)?
They currently say 12-14 months. But that's unlikely. It's usually 18-24 months minimum.

I'm guessing that when they wrote: Est. Arrival: Jul. 2023 - Sep. 2023, they meant 2024.
Phoenixblazes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2022, 06:41 PM   #16
tethrox

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenixblazes View Post
They currently say 12-14 months. But that's unlikely. It's usually 18-24 months minimum.

I'm guessing that when they wrote: Est. Arrival: Jul. 2023 - Sep. 2023, they meant 2024.
Hey, thanks for the info.
Old 07-24-2022, 07:05 PM   #17
Mister H
Green Goblin

Nothing against Johnson, I kinda like the guy, but I don’t want statues of celebrities. That statue is one of their best ever though IMO.
Mister H is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2022, 07:31 PM   #18
tethrox

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister H View Post
Nothing against Johnson, I kinda like the guy, but I don?t want statues of celebrities. That statue is one of their best ever though IMO.
Yeah, never really had an interest in movie pieces, but being a huge Black Adam guy and anticipating the movie so much it was a no-brainer for me. Still though, was waiting to see what the pics look like first, because the Shazam they produced was a huge miss for me, but this Black Adam blew me away. Still waiting for a great comic version from Prime 1 or Sideshow. Not sure if we’ll ever see it though.
Old 07-25-2022, 01:47 AM   #19
Silas Loki
Jubilee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister H View Post
Nothing against Johnson, I kinda like the guy, but I don?t want statues of celebrities. That statue is one of their best ever though IMO.
I kinda agree. I'd also like to not have a Madame Tussauds in my basement man-cave.....problem I have, is I love hyper real statues, and right now, the only way to get hyper real is by buying these movie / celebrity pieces

It's all about the money. I reckon hyper realistic comic / fantasy / sci fi pieces would fly off shelves....but these damn companies are so short sighted, they only want to apply the technique to movie figures and known actors.....
Silas Loki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2022, 05:34 AM   #20
Phoenixblazes
Hawkman

Sometimes I think these forums need to add an emoticon that simply says something along the lines of "looks great, but I don’t collect movie pieces” etc.
Phoenixblazes is offline   Reply With Quote