Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Blizzard / Weta

Old 09-14-2019, 12:23 AM   #1
MechWestern
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

WoW server blades in store!

I’ll bet these go FAST

On the one hand you can’t pick which server you get but on the other hand I’ve seen these go for 3500 bucks for the regular ones.

Pretty cool IMO

https://gear.blizzard.com/us/world-o...y-server-blade
MechWestern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2019, 12:48 AM   #2
s_paulik87
Green Lantern Corps

While cool, these are nothing like the first ones. They are not labeled realms and there seems to be a crap load of them, they've been in stock since 10am this morning. These are just nice consolation prizes for those of us that missed the first ones
s_paulik87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2019, 12:58 AM   #3
MechWestern

I’ll take it! 300 bucks for servers actually used. All of the ones I was after went for 10x that. I’m guessing there has to be some type of label, or some documentation at the very least, it stated they were multi server blades but that you couldn’t pick which one.

I’ll take the consolation prize.
Old 09-14-2019, 02:36 AM   #4
s_paulik87
Green Lantern Corps

Quote:
Originally Posted by MechWestern View Post
I’ll take it! 300 bucks for servers actually used. All of the ones I was after went for 10x that. I’m guessing there has to be some type of label, or some documentation at the very least, it stated they were multi server blades but that you couldn’t pick which one.

I’ll take the consolation prize.
Aye, i bought one as well. From the blurb about the description it seems none are "dedicated" to 1 realm like the old ones. Due to technology and maximizing efficiency any blade could be used and switched to any realm and as it says multiple realms could be ran off 1 blade at the same time minimizing physical space needed...therefore they really couldn't slap a name on it like the first ones because at one point every realm was probably ran off each blade. Whereas the old blades were dedicated to a specific realm their entire run and therefore could be labeled.
s_paulik87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2019, 07:44 AM   #5
Silverine
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

Quote:
Originally Posted by s_paulik87 View Post
While cool, these are nothing like the first ones. They are not labeled realms and there seems to be a crap load of them, they've been in stock since 10am this morning. These are just nice consolation prizes for those of us that missed the first ones
Consolation price idd, I once had the chance to buy Sylvanas server for 350 bucks, but lets just say it did not went through last day guy had a better offer and sold it!

So these dont feel the same to me, especcially sence I could have had Sylvanas
Silverine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2019, 10:25 AM   #6
MechWestern

Either way, Out of stock!lol
Old 09-14-2019, 10:54 AM   #7
Silverine

Quote:
Originally Posted by MechWestern View Post
Either way, Out of stock!lol
True, but 70% is just for flipping later
what paulik said about these not being the same as the OG blade servers is true, I did not order I just did not feel the same about them!

the only thing I regret not having is that jaina print!
Old 09-14-2019, 11:28 AM   #8
MechWestern

Eh... I hear ya guys. Just disagree on the emotional attachment to the old ones vs new ones.
Old 09-14-2019, 11:33 AM   #9
HowToLitho101
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

I like em. Its of course, not like the first ones, nothing will ever be, not even if they released ones with servers names again, its just not the first ones. I did end up getting one, its for wows 15 years, 300 towards a charity, it will look cool and I had the extra cash soooo. Good deal. It still ran the world(s) that we all played, it still ranour characters, our enemies and our friends on it. It is all sentimental and I feel it, it ran the random guild I joined to do heroic raids once a week and never saw again, but i remember them.
HowToLitho101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2019, 12:00 PM   #10
Silverine

Quote:
Originally Posted by HowToLitho101 View Post
I like em. Its of course, not like the first ones, nothing will ever be, not even if they released ones with servers names again, its just not the first ones. I did end up getting one, its for wows 15 years, 300 towards a charity, it will look cool and I had the extra cash soooo. Good deal. It still ran the world(s) that we all played, it still ranour characters, our enemies and our friends on it. It is all sentimental and I feel it, it ran the random guild I joined to do heroic raids once a week and never saw again, but i remember them.
I know the charity is great though!
and idd its sold out anyway!