Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > General Discussion

Old 09-02-2010, 10:15 PM   #11
JadeGiant
Angry Green Rage Monster Mod. SMASH!
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by carrillj View Post
I wasn't crying, but it did feel like a hard kick to the nuts.
well, I am right there with you my friend. I would LOVE to have a new Camaro but alas we have a mini van and are looking to add a second vehicle to the family ... and we are looking at a 4door sedan of some sort.

Hoping the Camaro dream might become a reality down the road

CAF
JadeGiant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 10:15 PM   #12
JadeGiant
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex655321 View Post
Well hope you get to treat yourself to one when your ready !

But I was very happy with my ford experience, and for a 4 door car the fusion looks sharp.
agreed

CAF
Old 09-02-2010, 10:15 PM   #13
carrillj
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex655321 View Post
Well hope you get to treat yourself to one when your ready !

But I was very happy with my ford experience, and for a 4 door car the fusion looks sharp.
Thanks for your opinions. I've been hearing more and more people saying how happy they've been with their Ford vehicles. If I go with the Fusion, at least I'll know that I'm getting the family a good reliable car.
carrillj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 10:17 PM   #14
carrillj
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JadeGiant View Post
well, I am right there with you my friend. I would LOVE to have a new Camaro but alas we have a mini van and are looking to add a second vehicle to the family ... and we are looking at a 4door sedan of some sort.

Hoping the Camaro dream might become a reality down the road
Family comes first, even if it's hard to accept when buying a new car.
carrillj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 10:18 PM   #15
JadeGiant
Super Moderator

Quote:
Family comes first, even if it's hard to accept when buying a new car.
without blinking ... easy choice

CAF
Old 09-02-2010, 11:31 PM   #16
Frinky
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Quote:
I went to the dealership today to try and convince the wife that we need to buy a 2011 Mustang GT, but she shot down that idea when she seen a Mustang is more like 2 seater, since not even a small child could fit in the back seat.

I left the dealership somewhat convinced that a fully loaded 2011 Ford Fusion Sport mid-size sedan (3.5L V6, 263HP) was a somewhat good deal at $28K (financed at 2.9% for 70 months). By the way, it will be her car, and I will have to wait on a sports car later.

So my question is, do you think this is a good deal? Is Ford Fusion a good car? I've read reviews about it being good, but I can't help to think that most people associate Ford as making bad vechicles.

Thoughts?

My brother was looking for a new car and i went car shopping with him. I went with him in a test drive in one and the super sensitive electronic steering just killed it for him. He bought an Accord instead.

Besides the sensitive steering, everything else (interior is really nice) was alright. At $28K did you get a fully loaded one?
Frinky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 06:59 AM   #17
CKinSD
Crush Mod
Super Moderator

a few folks I know have a fusion and they seem to like them. Ford's reputation certainly was not hurt by the fact they did not take any goverment money.

I looked at the flex and to get the options I have on my pilot would have cost me more than 8K more than I paid for the pilot.
Old 09-03-2010, 12:06 PM   #18
Hulk5150
Death is hereditary.

What reputation does a Ford Fusion have in my area?

Well, Fusions are known for being a little slutty. I was at a party the other night that my boy Santo was throwing for his homie Declan and I totally saw a Fusion making out with my brother's old roommate's dog's new puppy's owner. The next thing you know, the Fusion is dancing on one of the tables, a headlight pops out and the entire table crashes.

After a bloody nose and way too long in the bathroom, I see the Fusion stumble out and start making out with some dipstick from down the hall.

I'm not saying to stay completely away from a Fusion...I guess if you were in a pinch...just make sure you're wearing coveralls if you're going to get inside one. There's no telling how many nozzles have been in there.

Okay, but seriously, 3 of my friends own one and they love them and haven't had any problems. In addition, my one friend sells them. He's worked at the same dealership since 1998 and is very picky about his cars. He owns a Fusion himself.
Hulk5150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 12:12 PM   #19
hawkeyethearcher
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!

i have had one ford. a mustang. it didn't last 2 years. it had so many problems it spent more time going back to the dealer for work then anything else. i finally just let it sit in my driveway and just got another car. wound up giving it to a buddy that can do his own car work. i obviously got a bad car and that wouldn't be the average experience but i wont go back to ford myself.
hawkeyethearcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 02:31 PM   #20
Bullseye
Mod Assassin
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by CKinSD View Post
a few folks I know have a fusion and they seem to like them. Ford's reputation certainly was not hurt by the fact they did not take any goverment money.

I looked at the flex and to get the options I have on my pilot would have cost me more than 8K more than I paid for the pilot.
They also have a much better rep abroad than GM and Crysler.
Bullseye is offline   Reply With Quote