Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 04-08-2017, 11:20 AM   #4991
VS1976
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambasah View Post
"Dear valued collector, we f'd up and the sales on the regular version suck balls. So we have decided to cancel your waitlist in a desperate attempt to have you order the regular. keep collecting!"
How true it is. That pretty much sums it up.
VS1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2017, 11:23 AM   #4992
Bakelite
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

I just received the waitlist cancellation email as well. This is ridiculous. This would have been my 4th statue from SS and I'm starting to see the bull---- they put people through. Is there realistically anything we can do? Complaining will get us what?
Bakelite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2017, 11:23 AM   #4993
wolf-brother
Captain Marvel

Quote:
Originally Posted by WalkerFodder View Post
Re: Forps -- That was the most spectacular self-destruction I've had the pleasure of witnessing.

I agree with you in that we shouldn't encourage Sideshow to increase ES's despite Demand (this is a hobby hinged on exclusivity after all).

Your bold, italicized, highly punctuated, 3rd-person scream posts will not be missed.

Your blood-brother CBG will hold down the forp while you're gone for the day.

Fixed.
wolf-brother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2017, 11:27 AM   #4994
Synzaic
Brotherhood of Evil Mutants

I really believe this is a completely made up persona that forps has made up just to try and be annoying and get attention.....the way he repeates himself over and over again and speaks in the third person is just too annoying to be real........if this IS really how his mind works....then he is going to have a really hard life lol
Synzaic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2017, 11:38 AM   #4995
Python
Omega Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by forps View Post
Oh and last thing. I will NEVER write again in this forum.

Python is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2017, 11:45 AM   #4996
NinNin
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Did forps just ban himself? Too funny.

I actually find his posts hilarious. Also, I really hope people aren't taking him too seriously.
NinNin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2017, 11:54 AM   #4997
SideShowJoe
Inhumans

Sideshow never seems to amaze me with tactics but they aren't here to be our friends but business so makes sense!! Didn't think they'd cancel wait listers already though... Didn't think that would be for awhile but looks like they want some regikarvsakes this weekend lol
SideShowJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2017, 12:01 PM   #4998
tormentedbliss
A closed mouth gathers no foot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by forps View Post
Oh and last thing. I will NEVER write again in this forum. No matter what im not going to create a new account. So if someone tries to mimic me, you should know that its not the real forps. Ask him to post pictures of his collection, of the beasts i uploaded in "Is the hobby dying?" thread. Nevertheless, if he somehow finds a way to get my pictures, even then, you should all know that he is a "fake" forps.

My "work" to WAKE UP Sideshow is completed. Sideshow knows the path now. Its the known "forps way". Balance between realism and comic accuracy (with a lead to realism), BIG sculpts, intricate details, complicate paint schemes (not the atrocious, child-ish, toy-ish looking of XM's). Sideshow YOU ARE THE BEST. PERIOD. Stay on this course, the "forps way" cause Prime1 is really catching up. Then give us some LIFE SIZE BUSTS - beasts in order to showcase your talent.

And of course the decision of a small EX for Thanos was the BEST DECISION in Sideshow's history. It brought back its "hype", it drained XM's hype or better said, the hype from every other company. IT WAS A PERFECT MOVE from Sideshow. It destroyed the competition and simultaneously brought the old-good days back.

David (Igo), Will (Harbottle), Mark (Newman), Alex and all the other stuff, thank you for your work and thank you for creating real masterpieces (along with ECC and Prime1 recently).

I would NEVER return to write here. NEVER. Case closed. Stay strong, my fellow geeks (now delete the account, Josh-a-tron. This is what you wanted day 1, second 1)
1 of the reasons i tune in, lol.......crazy, alot of work goes into his posts, bold, capitals, font,...dont be running off, im sure ur addiction to post will win out in the end
tormentedbliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2017, 12:01 PM   #4999
tormentedbliss
A closed mouth gathers no foot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinNin View Post
Did forps just ban himself? Too funny.

I actually find his posts hilarious. Also, I really hope people aren't taking him too seriously.
me toooooo
tormentedbliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2017, 12:09 PM   #5000
wolf-brother
Captain Marvel

Quote:
Originally Posted by tormentedbliss View Post
1 of the reasons i tune in, lol.......crazy, alot of work goes into his posts, bold, capitals, font,...dont be running off, im sure ur addiction to post will win out in the end
wolf-brother is offline   Reply With Quote