Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > eFX, HCG & CM

Old 04-14-2018, 05:22 AM   #1
majestic1
Green Lantern Corps
Adamantium Member

Karis - Reptilian Hybrid bust

Looks like it could be part of their ancient aliens bust line, this is not what I was expecting a Reptilian to look like, she looks more like a character from a fantasy RPG, she is a beautiful bust though.

majestic1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2018, 06:51 AM   #2
Silverine
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

Quote:
Originally Posted by majestic1 View Post
Looks like it could be part of their ancient aliens bust line, this is not what I was expecting a Reptilian to look like, she looks more like a character from a fantasy RPG, she is a beautiful bust though.

I thought it was a harpy, sad here. Still this is the cutest face ever I might buy it. I wonder what the price will be
Silverine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2019, 11:45 AM   #3
davi
Fantastic Four

this piece is so awesome
davi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2020, 01:59 PM   #4
EDI-889
Frackin!

I've seen production pictures on the internet and it's an amazing piece of art. Maybe in a future I will grab it if I see it for a reasonable price. Does someone who has it know the exact depth and width dimensions of it? Not having that information was the main reason why I didn't preorder it.
EDI-889 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2020, 02:05 PM   #5
Asgard
Deadman

Description of the statue in my shop:

The Karis bust is designed and sculpted by our Key Artist Miyo Nakamura. Specifications: Approximately 30 inches in height. Cast in a high-quality translucent resin for a lifelike skin effect. Real Glass eyes and eyelashes. Real crystal pendant activated and imbued with love and light by our character namesake, oracle - healer Charis Melina Brown and Miyo Nakamura. Each Certificate of Authenticity is signed by sculptor Miyo Nakamura. Limited in production to 500 units worldwide. Weight : 25000 gram Package Dimensions : 40cm x 50cm x 77cm (LxWxH )
Asgard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2020, 02:27 PM   #6
EDI-889
Frackin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asgard View Post
Description of the statue in my shop:

The Karis bust is designed and sculpted by our Key Artist Miyo Nakamura. Specifications: Approximately 30 inches in height. Cast in a high-quality translucent resin for a lifelike skin effect. Real Glass eyes and eyelashes. Real crystal pendant activated and imbued with love and light by our character namesake, oracle - healer Charis Melina Brown and Miyo Nakamura. Each Certificate of Authenticity is signed by sculptor Miyo Nakamura. Limited in production to 500 units worldwide. Weight : 25000 gram Package Dimensions : 40cm x 50cm x 77cm (LxWxH )
Thanks for the information! But sadly I think that those numbers are referring to the package and not the bust itself, or am I wrong?
Old 03-31-2020, 02:53 PM   #7
Asgard
Deadman

"Specifications: Approximately 30 inches in height"
I think this is the height of Karis
Asgard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2020, 03:17 PM   #8
EDI-889
Frackin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asgard View Post
"Specifications: Approximately 30 inches in height"
I think this is the height of Karis
Yes, it seems to be the height of the bust, and it's huge xD, I really wonder if it would fit in a surface with 40cm depth, as this doesn't look like its very "deep" even considering those strange protudent things in her back. By the way, thanks for your rapid responses.