Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Tweeterhead

Old 08-26-2019, 09:35 AM   #1281
grphyx1
Kingpin

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkxter View Post
Ok thanks, if I recall the delivery time frame has changed 2-4 times from when I ordered.
I paid full up front so I haven't received any updates. I don't even recall Chad mentioning it in any of his videos.
grphyx1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2019, 03:02 PM   #1282
marvelboi77
Spider-Woman #1 Fan

What happened to Hawkgirl?
marvelboi77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2019, 03:03 PM   #1283
nbr3bagshotrow
curmudgeon Mod
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelboi77 View Post
on hold.
Old 08-26-2019, 08:15 PM   #1284
pinkxter
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Quote:
Originally Posted by grphyx1 View Post
I paid full up front so I haven't received any updates. I don't even recall Chad mentioning it in any of his videos.
I got 0 updates since I paid upfront

I'm basing the delivery based on their website schedule which kept changing
pinkxter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2019, 11:42 AM   #1285
slow17motion
The Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by nbr3bagshotrow View Post
If you honestly feel TH/Chad is intentionally mentioning ideas in order to get you to order statues and then later change his mind then you should immediately cancel all orders and just don't support TH period.

You should never tell people to simply stop buying. You're not doing Tweeterhead any favors. They want the business. Just utilize criticism to make the company better and keep putting out awesome products.
slow17motion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2019, 12:11 PM   #1286
Demona
Martian Manhunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelboi77 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by nbr3bagshotrow View Post
on hold.
Huh? Like maybe never being mad? Or is she just coming after all of the others are released and make it out of the factory?
Demona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2019, 01:51 PM   #1287
nbr3bagshotrow
curmudgeon Mod
Super Moderator

From FB:

Hey Guys, wow...not sure where to begin. Just checked fb and read all of these comments. I appreciate them all and I can absolutely learn from the things mentioned here. I will say that I got into this business to make people happy, so to read how unhappy a few of you guys are is a little disappointing.

I have my number posted on the site, but for you guys who are upset, please give me a call. 415-596-6545. It's a Sunday morning, holiday weekend and I hate the idea that TH stuff is ruining your weekend.

I'm hopefully going to address all of your concerns here. This was definitely the year that I over promised and under delivered

This year I got way ahead of myself, that's why I decided to pull back on the Pre-Orders until we started to get caught up. It wasn't fair to you guys to ask for you to keep pre-ordering things and spending your $$ and still have pieces like Donna Troy not in your hands. Thankfully she is here and I haven't heard a single complaint.

The Communication issue is real. When Debbie was gone I couldn't keep up. There were literally hundreds of emails daily. I never realized how many she handled and the fb messages are more like a live conversation than just answering someone so you can imagine how long those could take to answer. Gwen is onboard and I hope you guys are having better results. PLEASE let me know if your not and we can continue to improve.

The Superman Maquettes are being made, It's a pretty huge undertaking to get back all the stock that wasn't sold and then remake the whole run. I'll have an update on shipping soon. But please know it is being worked on.

Hawkgirl, I really wanted to show you guys the whole process of making just one of these pieces from start to finish...so you could understand everything that goes into but again, there was so much going on it was just impossible to keep up. It will happen next year, I just need to have everything in place to make it work.

Robins Base, this was a biggie! When I put Robin up for PO, I knew I wanted to have an EX base that you could display BM and R on together. For me, they have always been a team. I realized that the reg base wasn't going to work for what I wanted so for you EX guys, I created a base similar to the BM base so they could be on an elevated extra base. I did have the intention of having Batgirl on it with them, but the problem becomes "what about the people who didn't buy BG". So, Batgirl's base was made to look like Batman's and she can sit up against the EX base. Every time I've tried to show you guys, something has happened, like when the paint master sample broke right before my video. I will show you guys a digital render before the end of the week.

I hope I got everything and please, to you guys who have frustrations or concerns...I take them very seriously...the only way to grow and learn from TH errors is to own them!!
Old 09-01-2019, 10:59 PM   #1288
marvelboi77
Spider-Woman #1 Fan

Thanks for the info.
marvelboi77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2019, 01:13 PM   #1289
No1WonderFan
Blue Falcon

Still no mention of replacement parts for those of us that are waiting on them...
No1WonderFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2019, 01:33 PM   #1290
nbr3bagshotrow
curmudgeon Mod
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by No1WonderFan View Post
Still no mention of replacement parts for those of us that are waiting on them...
Go to teeeterhead fans Facebook group and post what you are waiting for and tag chad in the post.