Old 05-23-2017, 11:49 PM   #121
Vader
Ghost

Would you go for this or Harley?
Vader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2017, 12:41 AM   #122
SONICobra
Batman

I don't see how you can even compare the two since they are so different - but something to keep in mind: how many two face statues are there compared to Harley statues...?
SONICobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2017, 12:42 AM   #123
gorocketcat
Sailor Moon

I jumped on the EX waitlist just in case this morning...and it converted.

Are people no longer collecting this line?
gorocketcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2017, 01:24 AM   #124
SONICobra
Batman

I think there is just too much saturation at this point and rising prices are making people extra choosey

for whatever reason two face doesn't get a lot of love which is bizarre to me because I think hes one of the most interesting batman rogues, both character wise and visually speaking

I haven't played the arkham games too much, a little of the first but that's it. im collecting only a handful of these but not as video game statues - more so real world takes on these characters. the scale and added detail separate this line from their 1/4 scale counterparts for me. even the jim lee sculpts and the miller batman, while faithful to the comic design feel like they could exist in the real world. I think a lot of these "arkham" statues will mix in with them just fine and create a very compelling display
SONICobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2017, 02:31 AM   #125
ambasah
Red Skull

this is one of my most anticipated pieces. can't wait !
ambasah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2017, 11:53 AM   #126
supermetroid
Teen Titans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vader View Post
Hmm, that's a tough one...but like Sonic said there will probably just be this Two Face(unless P1 get variant happy or SS finally does him) while there will many Harleys(probably multiple versions from P1). They both look amazing, I'm actually thinking of selling most of my SS 1/4 DC pieces and going in more on this line. I don't know if that's smart for future values considering P1 is new and pumps out so much and I hate having variants after something sells out. But the quality and sculpts are great, and I love the consistency of their lines.
supermetroid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2017, 01:01 PM   #127
Bad Horse
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vader View Post
I had the same dilemma and went with Harley. Although it is true that there are plenty of Harleys, I think the design of this one is easily the best of any line. The display options with all of the switch out parts really sealed the deal for me.
Bad Horse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2017, 01:35 PM   #128
gorocketcat
Sailor Moon

Quote:
Originally Posted by supermetroid View Post
Hmm, that's a tough one...but like Sonic said there will probably just be this Two Face(unless P1 get variant happy or SS finally does him) while there will many Harleys(probably multiple versions from P1). They both look amazing, I'm actually thinking of selling most of my SS 1/4 DC pieces and going in more on this line. I don't know if that's smart for future values considering P1 is new and pumps out so much and I hate having variants after something sells out. But the quality and sculpts are great, and I love the consistency of their lines.
Get these statues because you like them, not as an investment. They lose money. I was able to get the Arkham Knight Batman EX for about $100 under retail. The secondary market is quite weak for these figures.
gorocketcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2017, 01:50 PM   #129
pokritz17
Hydra

pretty much, market is getting flooded with statues and people are having to pick and choose...1/4th scale at 400-700 is one thing...now we add 1/3 in the mix at 900-1400...just insane
pokritz17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2017, 07:31 PM   #130
Synzaic
Brotherhood of Evil Mutants

Canceled my ex today, congrats to whoever gets it
Synzaic is offline   Reply With Quote