Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 09-03-2013, 10:56 PM   #121
PermaGrin
I was trying to daydream, but my mind kept wandering.

Have replacements for incorrectly shipped hands on the regular Storm Shadow polystone statue begun/shipped yet?

Really bummed to have a Ninja with bow in one hand and a sword in the other.

Edit: 9/23
received replacement part
PermaGrin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2013, 09:35 PM   #122
TooTall81
Frackin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konahi View Post
My Green Lantern Came with a scratched and chipped chest and they offered me a crappy $45 credit. I responded that I think the damamge is worth much more than $45 and that I would much rather have a replacement and they still have not replied.
They did the same thing with my Deadpool PF. I am surprised they don't make extra for defected product to help with replacements. Feels like when you buy that new car and soon as you drive off the lot they can care less about you. Its bad business and makes me think twice about doing business again with them.
TooTall81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 11:56 AM   #123
derekrodneysim
Giganta

Location: In a country where inequality, oppression, corruption & racism reigns supreme
After months of waiting for my Hawkeye PF's replacement, I found out the statue was wobbling in place because the foot peg was too short.

Yet to hear back from them.

And earlier this week they sent me a Hot Toy that was supposed to be the Galactus maquette. The invoice was for a 30" statue. Clearly someone wasn't doing their job.
derekrodneysim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 01:55 PM   #124
TooTall81
Frackin!

Any word from Sideshow on a Galactus for you?
TooTall81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 05:20 PM   #125
Vitus
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konahi View Post
My Green Lantern Came with a scratched and chipped chest and they offered me a crappy $45 credit. I responded that I think the damamge is worth much more than $45 and that I would much rather have a replacement and they still have not replied.
get an answer? I've been waiting 2 weeks for these bumbling fools to tell me what they are going to do
Vitus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 06:19 PM   #126
DynamicMenace
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by derekrodneysim View Post
After months of waiting for my Hawkeye PF's replacement, I found out the statue was wobbling in place because the foot peg was too short.

Yet to hear back from them.

And earlier this week they sent me a Hot Toy that was supposed to be the Galactus maquette. The invoice was for a 30" statue. Clearly someone wasn't doing their job.
damn. months? that's far too long. i would be calling everyday until it was on it way.
yeah someone was def not doing their job. or they were hoping you would accept their token of gratitude while you wait for your replacement ..
DynamicMenace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 02:28 AM   #127
supermn619
The X-Men

Does anybody know if the GI Joe PF line is dead?!
supermn619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 04:51 AM   #128
majestic1
Green Lantern Corps
Adamantium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by supermn619 View Post
Does anybody know if the GI Joe PF line is dead?!
Yep im pretty sure the GI Joe PF and Diorama line is dead in the water, the last PF was The Baroness which was put up for order in 2011.

Sideshow now only seem to be focusing on 1:6 scale GI Joe action figures.
majestic1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 07:43 PM   #129
xploited
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Just received the massive $750 Batarang replica from Sideshow/TriForce. It looks like it was damaged greatly at their warehouse and someone tried to fix the 'fin'(?) by gluing it back on. You can even see the white glue. They also left tons of broken pieces with the box. Overall QC on it has disappointed me greatly. May be the last purchase I make from the two. We'll see if either of them does something about it.
xploited is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 10:41 PM   #130
BarrelCannon
Nightwing

Just received the master chief premium format exclusive, and one of the weapons was missing. The most important weapon to me from the first title which is the pistol. That's how Iplanned to display it. I emailed sideshow through the "lost shipment" link from their site. HHopefully they can sort this out asap. The statue is amazing but all the quality control on the statue is in vein if they forget to ship part of it.
BarrelCannon is offline   Reply With Quote