Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > XM Studios

Old 05-28-2017, 10:32 PM   #301
immortalblade
A closed mouth gathers no foot.

After some deep contemplating, I've decided to pick up this statue because it will be my only Iron Fist. I understand that purists prefer the more accurate flaming fist than arm, but a glowing arm will look much better in statue form. Think of it this way; instead of getting Sho'nuff, the Shogun of Harlem, you've got Bruce Leroy, the true master.
immortalblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2017, 11:01 PM   #302
NEMISIS PRIME
Brotherhood of Evil Mutants

Location: Y'all crazy as hell paying 5k for doom on throne!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by immortalblade View Post
After some deep contemplating, I've decided to pick up this statue because it will be my only Iron Fist. I understand that purists prefer the more accurate flaming fist than arm, but a glowing arm will look much better in statue form. Think of it this way; instead of getting Sho'nuff, the Shogun of Harlem, you've got Bruce Leroy, the true master.
I'll have to give up my preorder on this the spidey line is a little more overwhelming than I thought so I'll have to give this one up and my Xm Namor
NEMISIS PRIME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2017, 11:25 PM   #303
immortalblade
A closed mouth gathers no foot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEMISIS PRIME View Post
I'll have to give up my preorder on this the spidey line is a little more overwhelming than I thought so I'll have to give this one up and my Xm Namor
Don't give up on the Namor because it is an epic piece. You'll never get another Namor like that from XM or any other companies. It's one of those once in a lifetime gotta have, much like the Hulkbuster; you'll never need another one because there is no other.
Iron Fist may be cheaper after market, but I can't see a better one coming out. This is my one and only. Can't fault you on the Spidey line; they all look good.
immortalblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2017, 11:52 PM   #304
jadekite22
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by immortalblade View Post
Don't give up on the Namor because it is an epic piece. You'll never get another Namor like that from XM or any other companies. It's one of those once in a lifetime gotta have, much like the Hulkbuster; you'll never need another one because there is no other.
Iron Fist may be cheaper after market, but I can't see a better one coming out. This is my one and only. Can't fault you on the Spidey line; they all look good.
Half agree and disagree on Namor. True we may never get one with a more ambitious base, but I think it's one more fitting of Aquaman, whom I associate with being formidable due to his control of sea life. Namor, to me, is formidable as just a strong Atlantean with no chill He doesn't need the giant octopus. If anything, I'd have traded it for the throne from the Imaginarium Arts Aquaman.
jadekite22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2017, 12:29 PM   #305
GrumpyBear
Scarlet Witch

Pictures from TSC Channel at TCC 2017

Please like the New and Official XM Studios Europe facebook page under XM Studios Exclusive European Distributor. No more news on the old facebook page. The explanation can be found on the new page.

XM Studios Facebook

New Page >>> XM Studios Europe Facebook <<< New Page

GrumpyBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2017, 04:06 PM   #306
AC_808
Hercules

Outstanding!! This is an extraordinary piece!
AC_808 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2017, 06:58 AM   #307
GrumpyBear
Scarlet Witch

Pictures from Jonathan Tan

"Iron Fist is here! Sculpt by Daniel Bel", Jonathan Tan.

XM Studios Facebook

New Page >>> XM Studios Europe Facebook <<< New Page

GrumpyBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2017, 07:33 AM   #308
loricstone
Kang

Location: Don't come at me stupid or I'll Sammamish your candy ass!!
Shipping already! Bryan wasn't joking when he said in Q & A that XM was serious about decreasing time between PO and release. 4 - 6 months between PO and release seems to be the norm now...with the exception of maybe 1 or 2 statues that need a little altering.

Bravo XM! Bravo!
loricstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2017, 10:12 AM   #309
NEMISIS PRIME
Brotherhood of Evil Mutants

Location: Y'all crazy as hell paying 5k for doom on throne!!!
Yeah I'm maxed I gotta get rid of this ironfist preorder because I know electro is right around the corner and I can't afford both my spidey line needs electro dammit I hate to give ironfist up
NEMISIS PRIME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2017, 11:12 AM   #310
AC_808
Hercules

Oh boy ....here we go! Another piece coming.....
AC_808 is online now   Reply With Quote