Statue Forum 

StatueForum on Twitter StatueForum on Facebook StatueForum on YouTube
Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Diamond Select

» Spotlight
DGK Sideshow Domino PF DGK XM Moon Knight Statue DGK P1 Gurren Lagann Full Drill Statue Clay Moore - Inside Stories

Old 10-02-2020, 02:06 PM   #301
extracomputer.1
Justice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by spriggan View Post
Why not add a small light underneath it since the green plume is transparent plastic? It will look really cool when you turn the light on when the room is dark and the green plume lights up.
That might work but I donít ever have any lights on my stuff. Turning lights on and off 100 things gets old real fast. Stopped doing that years ago. Unfortunate as mysterio actually looks good.
extracomputer.1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2020, 04:34 PM   #302
DSTZach
Distributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by extracomputer.1 View Post
Releasing next week? I have had that sealed in a box still in my toy room for 6 months. I never opened it due to not liking the green plume coming up. Not a bad idea, just very plastic looking. This must be a second run. Liked the scale though and the fact it was based on cartoon or comic and not movie.
Yes, it is being released to comic shops. You got yours at Gamestop, presumably. It is no longer exclusive to there. Sorry you aren't a fan.
DSTZach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2020, 12:23 PM   #303
extracomputer.1
Justice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSTZach View Post
Yes, it is being released to comic shops. You got yours at Gamestop, presumably. It is no longer exclusive to there. Sorry you aren't a fan.
honestly for the price I don't think you can ask for more. Mysterio looks fine just didn't like the green plume around him. looks very plasticky. Yes got it at gamestop.
extracomputer.1 is offline   Reply With Quote