Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Iron Studios

Old 12-16-2019, 06:29 PM   #21
PlatypusRhyme
Frackin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chronos1919 View Post
Excellent pictures. IS 1/10 lines have been tempting me but I was worried about the quality at such a small scale. Looks really good though.
Quality has been good on any that I've bought, and I find that likeness are normally better than other companies' larger statues. Maybe try getting one of the older deep discounted ones on the IS site or other sites, to see what you think.
PlatypusRhyme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2019, 02:33 AM   #22
markuz30
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

I am totally shifting to ironstudios. They are smaller but the likeness is better, and the details are insane for such a small scale.
markuz30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2019, 09:28 AM   #23
chronos1919
Nightwing

Mystique sold out at SS now. Wasn't expecting that. Doesn't even show a waitlist. Put an order in at BBTS.
chronos1919 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2019, 06:02 PM   #24
marvelboi77
Spider-Woman #1 Fan

Quote:
Mystique sold out at SS now. Wasn't expecting that. Doesn't even show a waitlist. Put an order in at BBTS.
They found some, as it's back up for sale.
marvelboi77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2019, 10:23 PM   #25
chronos1919
Nightwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelboi77 View Post
They found some, as it's back up for sale.

I should have guessed that would happen. There seem to be a lot of "misplaced" items in the SS warehouse they conveniently discover now and then.
chronos1919 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2019, 01:24 AM   #26
marvelboi77
Spider-Woman #1 Fan

Quote:

I should have guessed that would happen. There seem to be a lot of "misplaced" items in the SS warehouse they conveniently discover now and then.
And she is sold out again.
marvelboi77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2019, 01:39 AM   #27
UnicornPegasus
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenixblazes View Post
This is already shipping from Popcultcha (Australia), so it would suck if it’s not shipping from their own warehouse yet.
Yeah, still not shipping straight from them. I'm not happy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Pizza View Post
Yesterday I checked and couldn't find my order at all. Got in touch with customer service and they responded to me this morning. The orders from the old website ironstudiosus.com are being imported to ironstudios.com. They set me up with a new login so I could see my order (because I purchased as a guest). I was confused why my PO was in the Orders section and they told me only Pre-orders through the new site show up in the pre-order section.

Did you PO Mystique by herself or Prof X along with her?
I only got Mystique.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjszar View Post
I may have a similar issue. I ordered her along with Prof X. The order says it was placed on March 1 and is complete. Nothing further about paying off balance. Doesn't make sense that people who ordered through them wouldn't get theirs first.

edit: I tried following the link in my confirmation and it gives the same error, but it takes me to ironstudiosus.com whereas the order appears on ironstudios.com. That may be an issue, but I'm not sure.
Yeah, I tried the new site and still nothing for me either. Their support responses are vague and they won't answer me when I ask when they'll begin shipping. They just keep telling me I have to pay the remainder. I know that, I'm not asking about that, or trying to get it shipped without paying, and when I asked when I pay the remainder they just told me I'll be emailed when it's time. So, they act like I'm asking for it for free, then tell me THEY will email me when to pay the rest. I'm not thrilled with their CS so far. This is my second purchase from them, but first PO, and I doubt I'd do another.
UnicornPegasus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2019, 01:11 PM   #28
rjszar
Brotherhood of Evil Mutants

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnicornPegasus View Post
Yeah, still not shipping straight from them. I'm not happy.

I only got Mystique.

Yeah, I tried the new site and still nothing for me either. Their support responses are vague and they won't answer me when I ask when they'll begin shipping. They just keep telling me I have to pay the remainder. I know that, I'm not asking about that, or trying to get it shipped without paying, and when I asked when I pay the remainder they just told me I'll be emailed when it's time. So, they act like I'm asking for it for free, then tell me THEY will email me when to pay the rest. I'm not thrilled with their CS so far. This is my second purchase from them, but first PO, and I doubt I'd do another.
I contacted them and got the vague response that they are expecting them in their warehouse and I will be contacted for payoff. I doubt they even looked up the order or checked to see if Mystique was one of the figures that they were expecting. How could Sideshow get them before IS? I ordered Mystique from BBTS and Prof. X from TNS as backups. I was too late to get Prof X from BBTS as well, but TNS will ship him well before anyone else at least.
rjszar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2019, 02:13 AM   #29
Master Pizza
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

I just decided to randomly check the site and she's in stock. No email yet about paying the rest of the amount.
Master Pizza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2019, 05:23 PM   #30
rjszar
Brotherhood of Evil Mutants

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Pizza View Post
I just decided to randomly check the site and she's in stock. No email yet about paying the rest of the amount.
This has me really ticked off. I just e-mailed them again. I know this probably has something to do with the way the order is listed. It is listed as complete, whereas recent orders are listed as pre-ordered.
rjszar is offline   Reply With Quote