Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 08-08-2019, 10:42 PM   #431
darren1228
The Masters of Evil

Quote:
Originally Posted by 101son View Post
did anyone get an early processing notice or adjustment of payments?
noticed this guys getting released in jan 2020 instead of july 2020
Yup looks like the release has been adjusted. Dec 2019-Jan 2020. Man what a quick turnaround. I just need a few more pics of the EX head before I preorder. NYCC please!
darren1228 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2019, 11:58 PM   #432
srttoz
Mephisto

Yep got the early notice for this and Cable. Super exciting! Gimme that Gambit preorder tho.
srttoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2019, 09:50 AM   #433
savage.CAP
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by srttoz View Post
Yep got the early notice for this and Cable. Super exciting! Gimme that Gambit preorder tho.
GIVE US THAT GAMBIT PREORDER THOUGH!!!! My man!
savage.CAP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2019, 11:26 AM   #434
Commander0Zero
Statue Forum MacDaddy

Man sideshow goin HAM (Do the kids still say that?) with these early notices. They after that Quarter 4 cash. I thought I had more time on a bunch of these.
Commander0Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2019, 07:08 PM   #435
Tarksis
Justice League

I didn't see it posted in here but the Exclusive es is 500 and 1000 for Collector.

Edit: I see that it was posted before, my bad.
Tarksis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2019, 10:54 AM   #436
derekrodneysim
Giganta

Location: In a country where inequality, oppression, corruption & racism reigns supreme
Quote:
Originally Posted by crimsinwing1989 View Post
Tbh i'm a bit tired of sabertooth on snow bases, a bar themed based like logan would've been a good idea.
That would be something new
derekrodneysim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2019, 07:21 AM   #437
Divo
Cross country skiing is great if you live in a small country.

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren1228 View Post
Don’t think I need to prove anything. You have proven you are one of the most obnoxious self-centered minds on these boards.

Maybe I should show your posts to a professional psychologist so they may prove how insecure you are

Get a little r & r and come back to this(?), nothing. You, who so shortsightedly balked at the very notion of using a professional to settle a gross difference in perception, now want to suggest the same to prop-up some lame attempt at a rather weak sarcastic joke? Sad.

And talk about being insecure? You, the self proclaimed biggest Sabes fan, have been waffling over this thing for months. I mean, if you can’t tell the difference between this masterful sculpt, and the SS pj original(?), well, you got a bigger problem than suspected. There is a reason the original is selling for dirt cheap all over EBay. Just man-up and get the bloody thing. As for the ex portrait, we’ve all seen enough of the ex portrait to know it is sublime, just use a little imagination.
Divo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2019, 07:28 AM   #438
Divo

Quote:
Originally Posted by crimsinwing1989 View Post
Checked it out and happy to hear about the size, plan on PO'ing soon. Been trying to resist but think i need to add this and gambit to my short list of orders.

Crims, could it be? You’ve found your way, all the way back home? Kidding aside, I can’t believe this thing is not sold out yet, at least the ex. But from the Bmutha vid, I am only more convinced that in hand, this will blow us away.

Don’t know if you ever ended up ordering the SS Brn Wolverine(?), if not, wait on it. Because the new SS Brn will blow it away. And paired with this magnificent Sabes, a dio for the ages.
Old 08-20-2019, 07:36 AM   #439
Divo

Quote:
Originally Posted by 101son View Post
did anyone get an early processing notice or adjustment of payments?
noticed this guys getting released in jan 2020 instead of july 2020

Got it. Wonder if this is now standard for SS to speed-up the whole process, from order to delivery? Seems like it’s happening way more often. If true, this will give SS a huge advantage in the market, enabling quick turnover. Sounds good on paper, but man is going to be a real headache collecting/ cost wise.
Old 08-22-2019, 07:39 PM   #440
crimsinwing1989
The Masters of Evil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divo View Post
Crims, could it be? You’ve found your way, all the way back home? Kidding aside, I can’t believe this thing is not sold out yet, at least the ex. But from the Bmutha vid, I am only more convinced that in hand, this will blow us away.

Don’t know if you ever ended up ordering the SS Brn Wolverine(?), if not, wait on it. Because the new SS Brn will blow it away. And paired with this magnificent Sabes, a dio for the ages.
Nah i never re-ordered it, and def plan on waiting after hearing news of the new one.
crimsinwing1989 is offline   Reply With Quote