Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Infinity Studios / Gantaku / Queen Studios

Old 12-16-2023, 07:43 AM   #31
BigMo
Brotherhood of Evil Mutants

I thought we were going to get more preorder details today on this?
BigMo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2023, 05:04 AM   #32
BigMo

Well that's a shame, I think I'm priced out of this one. Sugo have the premium version for $9200, the standard version is $4200. I can't justify that much, wow that's crazy!!!!
I don't even think Infinity have officially announced the price. So it seems you can just charge what you want.
Old 12-18-2023, 05:18 AM   #33
Phoenixblazes
Crime Syndicate

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigMo View Post
Well that's a shame, I think I'm priced out of this one. Sugo have the premium version for $9200, the standard version is $4200. I can't justify that much, wow that's crazy!!!!
I don't even think Infinity have officially announced the price. So it seems you can just charge what you want.

I just came here to post the same.

Damn that’s a bit too rich for me. But not too surprising given that most of the busts I’ve been getting are $4K USD now.

And while I know it’s larger than most heads, having such a high v-neck cut for the smaller bust, just isn’t enough for me.

$4,200 AUD is about $2,800 USD shipped domestically & $9,200 AUD is about $6,200 USD shipped domestically.

Sugo’s conversions can sometimes be all over the place, so I can’t be sure what the true retail price is. I remember paying $6,700 AUD just for the Loki, as for whatever reason, Sugo had a terrible conversion rate for that particular bust. But for the Cap it was only $5,800 AUD, even though Cap was $200 USD more than Loki.
Phoenixblazes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2023, 05:47 AM   #34
BigMo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenixblazes View Post
I just came here to post the same.

Damn that?s a bit too rich for me. But not too surprising given that most of the busts I?ve been getting are $4K USD now.

And while I know it?s larger than most heads, having such a high v-neck cut for the smaller bust, just isn?t enough for me.

$4,200 AUD is about $2,800 USD shipped domestically & $9,200 AUD is about $6,200 USD shipped domestically.

Sugo?s conversions can sometimes be all over the place, so I can?t be sure what the true retail price is. I remember paying $6,700 AUD just for the Loki, as for whatever reason, Sugo had a terrible conversion rate for that particular bust. But for the Cap it was only $5,800 AUD, even though Cap was $200 USD more than Loki.
I was prepared for maybe 8K, same as the QS Terminator Bust, but $9200 that's just taking advantage I think. Need to draw the line somewhere.
Old 12-18-2023, 05:47 PM   #35
MPCanes
The X-Men

Failing to see anything on that deluxe version being worth 3 grand more…
MPCanes is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2023, 06:41 PM   #36
Phoenixblazes
Crime Syndicate

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPCanes View Post
Failing to see anything on that deluxe version being worth 3 grand more?
Especially given that it’s the head that is the most important.

But I guess it’s like the pricing structure from bust to full statue. It’s usually three to maybe four times the cost of the bust amount when all they’re adding are from the waist down, and maybe arms etc.
Phoenixblazes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2023, 11:06 PM   #37
K1NG J0RDAN
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Pretty sad they can't even throw in the headpiece with the "standard" edition.
K1NG J0RDAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2023, 12:21 PM   #38
Dollink
Doh!

Prices are even not the same on sideshow.. elite edition and no headpiece… yes it’s sad. I’ll pass my turn
Dollink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2023, 07:20 PM   #39
DPA
Fantastic Four

I dislike the flowers\shrubbery, but prefer the bust with shoulders\partial arms (adds presence). I definetley am not willing to spend what they are asking though. Will probably get the elite version. I wish the neck thing could be removed though, as Avatar 2 was absolute trash imo (I highly doubt they would paint the neck).
DPA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2023, 04:09 AM   #40
StefanCo
Birdman

The simple one seems so much better to me. It doesn't take the attention away from the face like the overload on that larger base does. There is too much going on.
StefanCo is offline   Reply With Quote