Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 07-03-2019, 01:03 PM   #31
ambasah
Red Skull

As mentioned above, this has nothing to do with economy shipping. It’s whether customers will be hit with significant duties.
ambasah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2019, 01:45 PM   #32
Biggunz
Loki

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonedaddy77 View Post
I just sent them an email on my Two Face order from 4/27. Think it's been "Preparing for Shipment" since around 5/27.
That's not good. Hope it's one of those instances where your home and they deliver it and you didn't even know it was out for delivery.
Biggunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2019, 02:18 PM   #33
bonedaddy77
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggunz View Post
That's not good. Hope it's one of those instances where your home and they deliver it and you didn't even know it was out for delivery.
I don't think anyone's economy shipping order has actually shipped and has tracking info yet. At least not since end of April
bonedaddy77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2019, 05:05 PM   #34
SONICobra
Batman

what a joke
SONICobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2019, 10:11 AM   #35
Hellboy
Right Hand of Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

Just received this from P1...
Quote:
We are very sorry that you still have not received your order.

We understand that you are anxious to receive the purchased product as soon as possible and we would like to apologize for not updating your order status sooner.

We are sincerely sorry to announce the U.S. Economy Shipping is taking longer than we have excepted. We have to admit that the US-China Trade Friction issue has impacted the original shipping estimates, too. We will be shipping all orders this month and we except them to arrive to your place within 2 months from now.

We apologize again that were unable to proceed with the shipments as planned.
To compensate for the delayed shipment we would like to give back 50% of your shipping costs in points.

We will contact you again and provide the tracking number once it becomes possible.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you and thank you again for your support and understanding.

As always, if you need to make any adjustments to your order as a result of this information, please feel free to contact us at info@prime1studio.co.jp .
If you would like to cancel your order your order, please let us know via e-mail. In this unusual case, we will refund you the whole amount including the deposit with no cancellation fee.

We know that we have let you down, and for that we are very sorry. We will work hard to not disappoint you again.

Sincerely,
Prime 1 Studio
Hellboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2019, 10:46 AM   #36
Karnis
Blue Falcon

Official statement from P1 website:

"Dear All,
We are sincerely sorry for closing the Economy Shipping Method suddenly, without any announcement. The Economy Shipping will be available within this month again, so please rest assured. First, we need to take care of all the orders that have been placed already. Please understand that it is the first time we are using the Economy Shipping and we have to admit that we had some difficulties. We are happy that so many of you are using our website. The more we are sorry that we have let you down by making the shipping unavailable for you at the moment. Thank you for your patience and understanding."

2019.7.4 Prime1Studio

https://www.prime1studio.com/news/us...ly-unavailable
Karnis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2019, 11:00 AM   #37
supermetroid
Teen Titans

That's a nice gesture with the points, sounds like they're taking a hit.
supermetroid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2019, 11:48 AM   #38
Hellboy
Right Hand of Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by supermetroid View Post
That's a nice gesture with the points, sounds like they're taking a hit.
Yeah, you can’t really ask for anything more than that with the added option to cancel for a full refund if you choose not to wait. I’m satisfied with this response to the issue.
Hellboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2019, 01:33 PM   #39
Viper245
Crime Syndicate

It's good news that economy shipping is going to be reinstated this month and I appreciate Prime 1's openness and willingness to work with their customers regarding the situation. Even through their response was delayed I think they are stepping up and treating their custuomers fairly at this point.
Viper245 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2019, 03:07 PM   #40
gs013564
Justice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellboy View Post
Yeah, you can’t really ask for anything more than that with the added option to cancel for a full refund if you choose not to wait. I’m satisfied with this response to the issue.
Agreed, the option for a full refund is key at least for me. I'll most likely be snagging my in stock item from SS at this point once. Just have to make sure P1 cancels and refunds first. Whole reason I switched was to try and get my item cheaper/quicker.
gs013564 is offline   Reply With Quote