Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Books, Literature & News

Old 03-05-2009, 04:45 PM   #11
Makkari1
Cyclops

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeyethearcher View Post
well i can tell you what it has. a girl being taken to a holding cell for stealing a car. she kicks her shoe at the officer and then when she attempts to do it with the other shoe he jumps her before she can. throws her into a wall throws her on the ground by her hair and then hits her. when she is talking to a reporter she barely holds back a laugh as she says she didnt steal a car just barrowed it without her friends grandma giving them permission.

she is a criminal and is going to lie about everything that happened and sadly she will win the case and get the only thing she wants which is money and we will pay for it. did the officer have to throw her so hard? i dont care she is a criminal if you dont want it to happen then dont be a criminal. she could have simply taken off her shoes and been fine but she had to attack first and was going to make a second attempt.
We might be watching the same video but we are coming to different conclusions. Clearly the response is way out of portion to the act. No officer is allowed to beat a prisoner wheather guilty or not. The person's guilt will be decided by a judge and jury not some pissed off cop. If she was such a threat they should have cuffed her long before she got to cell. The officer clearly over responded and he will most likely be fired and the city sued because he couldn't keep his cool.
Makkari1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 04:55 PM   #12
Vince-Vell
Cosmic Painter
PainterModerator

Well she is a criminal and i can see her going to jail etc... beating her down for being a whinny baby just made the cop look bad.

If anything, he could have stood there and taken the shoes being kicked at him and then in court or to her parents. It would have shown her being a total crying baby cause she didnt get her way. But him going after her like a bat out of hell, it made him an police look bad.

it sucks but this is the society we live in now, where as the 1950s you did what the police said and respected the law. Now kids dont respect their parents, how will they ever respect the law and officers who hold a badge.
Vince-Vell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 04:58 PM   #13
MrYac
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince-Vell View Post

it sucks but this is the society we live in now, where as the 1950s you did what the police said and respected the law. Now kids dont respect their parents, how will they ever respect the law and officers who hold a badge.
by smacking the little bastards around a little, i bet she'll be a little less lippy next time she gets pulled over....or she would if they weren't going to throw a ton of money at her for this crap
MrYac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 05:00 PM   #14
riderV3
ROT Minister of Scientific Emergency Management

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makkari1 View Post
We might be watching the same video but we are coming to different conclusions. Clearly the response is way out of portion to the act. No officer is allowed to beat a prisoner wheather guilty or not. The person's guilt will be decided by a judge and jury not some pissed off cop. If she was such a threat they should have cuffed her long before she got to cell. The officer clearly over responded and he will most likely be fired and the city sued because he couldn't keep his cool.
And the b!tch will just get away and try to "borrow" more cars from other grandmas...

The cop was wrong but I call that "Now you show that b!tch".

Teenagers nowdays are overindulged and think they can get away doing sh!t.
riderV3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 05:02 PM   #15
Vince-Vell
Cosmic Painter
PainterModerator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrYac View Post
by smacking the little bastards around a little, i bet she'll be a little less lippy next time she gets pulled over....or she would if they weren't going to throw a ton of money at her for this crap
Ya it starts with the parents. I know when i grew up my father told me a few things. he said you ever get dropped off at this house in a police car better not come inside. He also said if i get arrested hes not bailing me out nor will my mother. I will rot in there for my crimes. So i listened.

While i see relatives these days wanting to get a lawyer for their kids who got a speeding ticket. I mean you broke the law and got caught, suck it up.
Old 03-05-2009, 05:07 PM   #16
MrYac
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince-Vell View Post
Ya it starts with the parents. I know when i grew up my father told me a few things. he said you ever get dropped off at this house in a police car better not come inside. He also said if i get arrested hes not bailing me out nor will my mother. I will rot in there for my crimes. So i listened.

While i see relatives these days wanting to get a lawyer for their kids who got a speeding ticket. I mean you broke the law and got caught, suck it up.
yup i was raised to respect the law and the people who enforce it, don't get me wrong i know there are bad cops out there, but i like to give the benefit of the doubt to the people whi risk their lives to protect us more then to the criminals we need to be protected from....guess i'm just old fashioned.
Old 03-05-2009, 05:11 PM   #17
Cage
Statueforum Consiglieri

All of the arguments about the "criminal" do not matter. We have to be better than this and have better officers otherwise all we are is the frikkin Gestapo or SS. NO ONE is to be assaulted by a police officer. PERIOD. Just like I SHALL NOT lie about evidence to win a case or trial or fudge it a little bit because I know a piece of shi+ defendant will get off because we have a weak case even though I know he's done bad things. It doesn't matter. We have a system of laws if they aren't working then we have to do better. NOT SIMPLY "SMACK THE !%&!%&!%&!%&!%&" because she's "Disrespectful" and I guarantee you that any police officer on this forum that is worth a damn will tell you that they have dealt with worse and handled it without being a punk like this officer obviously is if he slaps around a 15 year old.
Cage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 05:12 PM   #18
Vince-Vell
Cosmic Painter
PainterModerator

Quote:
yup i was raised to respect the law and the people who enforce it, don't get me wrong i know there are bad cops out there, but i like to give the benefit of the doubt to the people whi risk their lives to protect us more then to the criminals we need to be protected from....guess i'm just old fashioned.
Im with ya on that. Respect them and they will respect you. I got pulled over plenty of times in my high school days. but by respecting the officer by calling them sir and not trying to lie to them, they will let you slide.

But there is your fair share of dirty cops, but thats just life.

If i were that girls parents i would be pissed off at both the officer and my kid. I would tell him that the force he used was not needed and then i would slap the hell out of my kid for mouthing off the officer and taking the car.
Old 03-05-2009, 05:23 PM   #19
Sniper
Objectivo Bastardo

Thumbs down

Quote:
i'm sorry but thats hardly a beating the "punches" did seem unnessicary but when a damn police officer tells you to do something when you're already in prision you friggin listen, she more then likely had it coming, only bad part is she'll sue and get a ton of tax payer money for being a smart ass disrespectful criminal
harldley a beating , I bet if he beat you down like that you would change your mind. He kicked her, then punched her in the head, followed by a head smashing against the wall, followed with a slam, 2 additional punches to the face, then for good measure pull a person lying down up by her hair.
Your right now that I think about it, it's hardley a beating a normal 15 year old FEMALE doesnt see on a daily basis.
DUDE he is a police officer and is trained to inflict the most amount of damage in the shortest possible conflict, He is a grown man and she is a 15 year old.
No none should be treated like that by a police officer.
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 05:23 PM   #20
MrYac
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cage View Post
All of the arguments about the "criminal" do not matter. We have to be better than this and have better officers otherwise all we are is the frikkin Gestapo or SS. NO ONE is to be assaulted by a police officer. PERIOD. Just like I SHALL NOT lie about evidence to win a case or trial or fudge it a little bit because I know a piece of shi+ defendant will get off because we have a weak case even though I know he's done bad things. It doesn't matter. We have a system of laws if they aren't working then we have to do better. NOT SIMPLY "SMACK THE !%&!%&!%&!%&!%&" because she's "Disrespectful" and I guarantee you that any police officer on this forum that is worth a damn will tell you that they have dealt with worse and handled it without being a punk like this officer obviously is if he slaps around a 15 year old.
you are 100% right and i do agree that officers should be have a thicker skin then most, however i am just so sick of the country bending over backwards to make the criminals comfortable and vilifying police every chance they get