Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Closed Thread

Old 08-22-2017, 06:51 PM   #2711
Shoo
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by PCSRebecca View Post
If you reply to the same thread where I said I would send your request to accounting, you will not receive a response. That email is now in an inbox I can't access. If you need an update please send a new email thread and I will see it and reply. I'm sorry you didn't receive a response! The best things to do is post here OR send a new email.
So the same email thread where we had exchanged several e-mails essentially becomes useless to us once you send it to accounting?

OK, Rebecca, please take note and whenever you send a customer that final e-mail and tell them "Feel free to email me with any questions or concerns", please make sure to add that bit of relevant info about starting a new e-mail thread, as customers are not supposed to know how things are run over there and will only naturally use whatever means they used before. Also, like I said, not everyone's a member here. I don't think it would have occurred to me that was where the problem lay on my own.

Thank you.
Old 08-22-2017, 07:41 PM   #2712
Gruson
Suicide Squad

Hi Rebecca,

Your accounting team has yet to issue my refund and it's been over 2 months, yes, months....please look into it for me.

jeffwirz@hotmail.com
Old 08-23-2017, 03:17 PM   #2713
PermaGrin
I was trying to daydream, but my mind kept wandering.

Quote:
Hello all!

It looks like the factory put the wrong statue in this War God box. This seems to be an isolated case and we are letting the factory know so we can prevent this for other statues. We are also taking extra precautions here just incase there is another. And of course we will send you the right statue (: Just email customer service and we'll be happy to help.
Seeing this....then I recall how I was told I could not get a new base for my Raiden, even though it was shipped with the incorrect base.

Guess I am just trying again....can I get a correctly labeled base for Raiden???? And dont worry about bases being different...I can drill a hole.

*edit*
It's ok, I know nothing will come of this.
More being it up so you guy can add it to your list to things to make sure to change/address.
Old 08-24-2017, 01:34 AM   #2714
Adon
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
I'll look into it and reply to your case. (: The tracking number is usually sent before we pull your statue. You may receive a new tracking number, so keep an eye on your email.
Thank you Rebecca.

Looks like they haven't sent it yet and are in process.

It is strange because items which I ordered weeks later, are being sent first. 😄 That is why I was confused.
Old 08-24-2017, 01:36 AM   #2715
Adon
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeus View Post
That is normal.They always give electronic shipping details to USPS ,but still have to wait fro USPS to go pick them up when they ship in bulk.
Thanks buddy.
Old 08-24-2017, 05:27 PM   #2716
Texcap
Doh!

Rebecca,

After receiving no response after two weeks of e-mailing I am posting here. I was told on July 29th that a refund had been processed for my Sorceress 1:4 statue that PCS would not be delivering due to persistent QC issues.

At that time I was told that the refund would be processed in 5-10 business days. That window has come and gone and I would like a resolution in as timely a manner as possible as this process has taken year(s) to resolve since placing the order. I e-mailed the customer service address a new e-mail entirely a few moments ago given what I read just a few posts above.

Thank you for your time,

texcap1@yahoo.com
Old 08-24-2017, 08:06 PM   #2717
Pryde
Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoo View Post
So the same email thread where we had exchanged several e-mails essentially becomes useless to us once you send it to accounting?

OK, Rebecca, please take note and whenever you send a customer that final e-mail and tell them "Feel free to email me with any questions or concerns", please make sure to add that bit of relevant info about starting a new e-mail thread, as customers are not supposed to know how things are run over there and will only naturally use whatever means they used before. Also, like I said, not everyone's a member here. I don't think it would have occurred to me that was where the problem lay on my own.

Thank you.
I thought the same exact thing. It's pretty ridiculous that it's written below her email " Feel free to email me with any questions or concerns", but then proceeds not to tell us to create a new email thread. That's just not logical at all. Obviously a lot of us are frustrated with the level of service we have been receiving lately. Getting ignored and leaving us in the dark for so long is not something no one likes to go through. There are some PR issues that needs to be addressed.

As I stated in the previous post, I love your products, been a collector for a very long time, I have pretty much every single street fighter statue, both regular versions and EX versions (except Shin Akuma). I have stopped ordering because of the customer service issues I have been having. I will continue to do so until my issue gets resolved. I think there are other members who feel the same.
Old 08-24-2017, 10:36 PM   #2718
Gruson
Suicide Squad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gruson View Post
Hi Rebecca,

Your accounting team has yet to issue my refund and it's been over 2 months, yes, months....please look into it for me.

jeffwirz@hotmail.com
I really don't understand what's going on either. I've supported PCS since the beginning and have ordered a LOT from them too. 2 months for a refund?!? Come on...and where is Jerry?!?!
Old 08-25-2017, 12:22 AM   #2719
T.MAC
Kindly Asked To Leave

Two months for a refund is unacceptable. I would be opening a dispute with my credit card after 30 days.
Old 08-25-2017, 12:45 AM   #2720
chunkster702
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.MAC View Post
Two months for a refund is unacceptable. I would be opening a dispute with my credit card after 30 days.
I'm in the same boat. Two months and have exausted my patience. PCS needs to treat this issue with urgency and work around the clock until resolved.

Jerry himself needs to be involved because he doesn't seem to be at all.

This is really hurting your companies reputation. Stop scuplting and fix your books!
Closed Thread