Statue Forum 





Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-16-2020, 06:43 PM   #101
tamaboy311
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?
 
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 1,625
Quote:
Originally Posted by Verdun View Post
Andy's Dinosaurs commented that something looks off about the head and neck, maybe that the skull is a little flat.
Anyone else see that?
I would say, the pose is a little weird. As a 3d animator, the leg pose, specially the stretched one, bothers me.
tamaboy311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2020, 11:37 PM   #102
BladeoftheMoon
A day without sunshine is like... night.
 
BladeoftheMoon's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Under Tennessee
Posts: 221
Quote:
Originally Posted by Verdun View Post
Andy's Dinosaurs commented that something looks off about the head and neck, maybe that the skull is a little flat.
Anyone else see that?
I heard him say the same, looking at it I can't see much different.







It looks to be based more on the cg model vs the animatronic?
BladeoftheMoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2020, 04:41 AM   #103
Ninner
A day without sunshine is like... night.
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Manchester
Posts: 234
Quote:
Originally Posted by BladeoftheMoon View Post
I heard him say the same, looking at it I can't see much different.







It looks to be based more on the cg model vs the animatronic?
I'm not seeing anything wrong either. Looks right to me
Ninner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2020, 04:43 AM   #104
Ninner
A day without sunshine is like... night.
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Manchester
Posts: 234
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamaboy311 View Post
I would say, the pose is a little weird. As a 3d animator, the leg pose, specially the stretched one, bothers me.
that to me just looks like Spino is taking a step, ...much like their 1/15 T.Rex
Ninner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2020, 08:36 AM   #105
tamaboy311
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?
 
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 1,625
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninner View Post
that to me just looks like Spino is taking a step, ...much like their 1/15 T.Rex
Yeah i get that but i feel the right leg is too exgended. There's no bend at the knee. But obviously, is something super minor.
tamaboy311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2020, 09:08 AM   #106
Ninner
A day without sunshine is like... night.
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Manchester
Posts: 234
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamaboy311 View Post
Yeah i get that but i feel the right leg is too exgended. There's no bend at the knee. But obviously, is something super minor.
will you be pre-ordering this one?
Ninner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2020, 09:22 AM   #107
tamaboy311
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?
 
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 1,625
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninner View Post
will you be pre-ordering this one?
Definitely, been waiting for this spino since it was shown!! Thankfully, bbts has it. Now, maybe you can answer me this, in the website is says it qualifies for $4 flat shipping. Those it really? Just $4?
tamaboy311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2020, 09:37 AM   #108
Ninner
A day without sunshine is like... night.
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Manchester
Posts: 234
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamaboy311 View Post
Definitely, been waiting for this spino since it was shown!! Thankfully, bbts has it. Now, maybe you can answer me this, in the website is says it qualifies for $4 flat shipping. Those it really? Just $4?
I doubt that very much! This will be another huge parcel!!
Ninner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2020, 10:28 AM   #109
Atlantisatdawn
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Location: Andromeda Galaxy
Posts: 1,191
I think it looks good, I dont collect Jurassic park statues, but you people who do will have a incredible display with this and the T rex together
Atlantisatdawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2020, 11:26 AM   #110
tamaboy311
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?
 
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 1,625
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninner View Post
I doubt that very much! This will be another huge parcel!!
Im with you on that. Ill ask and let you know.
tamaboy311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:30 AM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright StatueForum.com