Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > CoolProps / Imaginarium

Old 08-02-2018, 10:31 PM   #121
off
The X-Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indomitus View Post
House hunting and statue buying at the same time is a unique position to be in at the same time! Might I recommend you also buy the house with an In-Law unit for the statues if you can pull it off. Space is the enemy! A man cave gives her the rest of the house.
It's an awesome position to be in. We decided to pull up roots and move states. We cashed out the equity in our expensive California 1200 sq ft. mansion and moved to AZ. Much more reasonable prices. I got a transfer and the wife was employed within a week, so we are very grateful. It is hotter than hell here though.
off is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2018, 12:05 AM   #122
off
The X-Men

So I had made a deal with Spec Fiction Shop for Rodimus, the last email he sent me was that he would send an invoice. He never did and I have emailed him several times since, no response. I'm not going to beg him for my business, lol. I guess BBTS it is.

Too bad. I was hoping to use him for future pieces as well.
Old 09-19-2018, 11:12 PM   #123
off
The X-Men

Snagged the last Rodimus off BBTS last night. Thanks Craigcliff for the heads up!
Old 09-20-2018, 02:17 AM   #124
craigcliff1
The Masters of Evil

Your welcome.
craigcliff1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2019, 12:31 PM   #125
WeaponX23
Doh!

Does anybody have any hands on pics with this? I watched a review and it didnt look that great to me which sucks because Rodimus is my favorite. The arm socket joints like way to far spaced apart and the Matrix look oversized. Just trying to decide if I should try to go for this or XM optimus. Thanks
WeaponX23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2019, 01:03 PM   #126
eternalblue02
What's another word for Thesaurus?

I thought I posted pictures but that was for my sale. I don’t have those pictures anymore unfortunately nor the statue.

It’s a good statue and one of the last full polystone TF’s IA did before their move to partial PVC/plastics. Paint app is good and the pose with him holding the Matrix is my favorite.

The cons are the gun pose looks silly/awkward, this was when IA wanted to give multiple poses but should have focused on just 1. The back fin magnets suck. I was vacuuming around the statue and the vibration caused them to fall. The Matrix does look a tad corny. The glow effect is meh and you need to pray the arms were machined properly so the Matrix fits. My personal gripe was the base is like a lazy susan so it spins. But with all the weight it’s a pain to turn and it causes paint scuffing between the bottom of the base and the lazy susan.

My personal opinion go with XM Optimus. Find Bmutha’s video in the XM thread and look at my pictures. I’ll be posting about 20 shortly. Hope this helps.
eternalblue02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2019, 04:18 PM   #127
Indomitus
Kiss my shiny metal arse!

Imaginarium Art took a chance to make a large scale G1 Rodimus Prime. Do you really think any other statue company will be doing this again?

Indomitus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2019, 09:56 PM   #128
craigcliff1
The Masters of Evil

BBTS has no more for order
should make on in LOC scale. the should make the larges in LOC scale, I have SE, UM, SS on Throne but too much money, they would be awesome in LOC.
craigcliff1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2019, 10:27 PM   #129
ZenLogikos
S.H.I.E.L.D.
Adamantium Member

I always wanted this one, but could never quite pull the trigger...
ZenLogikos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2019, 10:36 PM   #130
off
The X-Men

I was on the fence for a while but eventually got it.

No regrets. It is a beautiful piece. That being said. The gun pose, is not very good.