Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > XM Studios

Old 09-19-2018, 12:31 PM   #921
DPmaster
A conclusion is simply the place where you got tired of thinking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by loricstone View Post
Yeah Walker I feel you on that. Its like the greatest buffet in the world and you want to try everything but simply don't have enough room to consume it all. Decisions decisions!
That's what the restroom is for! It's a way to make room for more stuff to fit! How this correlates with XM statues I don't know lol. In keeping with the topic, I'm glad I was able to get a PO for this!
DPmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2018, 12:36 PM   #922
nearmint
Phoenix

Did someone say buffet?
nearmint is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2018, 01:42 PM   #923
Shaughn54
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthernLadMSP View Post
While browsing yesterday, I noticed Storm is already sold out at Spec Fiction (as is Dark Phoenix, Poison Ivy and a few others).
That must have happened just recently I was there a couple weeks ago and she was still available. I really see this being a very valuable piece with such a low ES and clearly being the best storm out there. SS wont make one as good and all the "Fan art" ones I've seen, cant really compare to this.
Shaughn54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2018, 01:43 PM   #924
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaughn54 View Post
That must have happened just recently I was there a couple weeks ago and she was still available. I really see this being a very valuable piece with such a low ES and clearly being the best storm out there. SS wont make one as good and all the "Fan art" ones I've seen, cant really compare to this.
I agree 100%.
NorthernLadMSP is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2018, 03:08 PM   #925
Commander0Zero
Statue Forum MacDaddy

Quote:
While browsing yesterday, I noticed Storm is already sold out at Spec Fiction (as is Dark Phoenix, Poison Ivy and a few others).
Yeah I think I'm the culprit on this Storm (might have been another order after mine). I also snagged I think the last XM Darth Maul. I cut it close on both both they are secured. Another thought is this MTO will probably force my hand quicker on pieces I know i really want like the 1/6th XM Wonder Women and Samurai Deathstroke.
Commander0Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2018, 03:16 PM   #926
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commander0Zero View Post
Yeah I think I'm the culprit on this Storm (might have been another order after mine). I also snagged I think the last XM Darth Maul. I cut it close on both both they are secured. Another thought is this MTO will probably force my hand quicker on pieces I know i really want like the 1/6th XM Wonder Women and Samurai Deathstroke.
Oh, I'm good. I ordered (and paid for mine) when she first went up. Easiest decision I've ever made
Old 09-19-2018, 05:40 PM   #927
bicoid18
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Quote:
Darn. I was debating on picking up Dark Phoenix too. But I was thinking to save up because I’m gonna get hammered when my preorders come up at the end of the year. It was either DP or Storm for me. No regets for Storm though. Still on the fence on Cyke.
bicoid18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2018, 05:58 PM   #928
Shaughn54
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Oh, I'm good. I ordered (and paid for mine) when she first went up. Easiest decision I've ever made
yeah I got my storm and cyclops orders in before we even saw them at the convention. I knew these 2 would be the best renditions of their characters.
Shaughn54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2018, 01:46 PM   #929
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

She's coming very soon! Just got notice on Facebook that Spec Fiction is preparing to start shipping soon, maybe even still in December.

Old 12-11-2018, 02:46 PM   #930
Demona
Martian Manhunter

Ohhhhh sh!t. I am not prepared for this....won’t lie, give you til January lol
Demona is offline   Reply With Quote