Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Chronicle Collectibles

Old 12-12-2019, 08:33 AM   #21
Verdun
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Likely you have, but also do contact Chronicle as well, especially if you want specific pieces.
I suspect they hold the most say until licensing contracts are up for renewal.
Verdun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2019, 04:20 PM   #22
TheLostLogan
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Chronicle confirmed on twitter that they will NOT be distributing the Indominus Rex and that every P1 product will be decided on a case by case basis. There was no mention of the Rotunda Rex or Velociraptor, but I would most likely assume at this point that they will not be distributing those as well.
TheLostLogan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2019, 06:38 PM   #23
67L88Stingray
Doc Savage

That is a bad decision. They really need to out P1 if they are the issue here which I assume they are after the Sideshow split.
67L88Stingray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2019, 08:09 PM   #24
statuestudy
Frackin!

Before the P1 T-rex and Blue shipped from Chronicle, I was thinking if I can't get all the P1 dinos then I don't want any. I still have the Tric and Indoraptor on order. If "case by case basis" is the only explation they can give, it turns me off from getting any future products from Chronicle even if they are JP related.
statuestudy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2019, 10:15 PM   #25
67L88Stingray
Doc Savage

Quote:
Originally Posted by statuestudy View Post
Before the P1 T-rex and Blue shipped from Chronicle, I was thinking if I can't get all the P1 dinos then I don't want any. I still have the Tric and Indoraptor on order. If "case by case basis" is the only explation they can give, it turns me off from getting any future products from Chronicle even if they are JP related.
We already know P1 is hard to deal with so I wouldn't be so quick to blame Chronicle,they mentioned before P1 would not allow enough margin to make it worth their time to let Sideshow also sell P1 JP items like they were able to do with Iron Studios. It sounds like we need to be complaining to P1 and not Chronicle. I would also be upset if I were Chronicle with P1 basically mirroring every product they keep making after they were supposed to have some talks about that after the Baby Blue pieces came out at basically the same time.
Old 12-13-2019, 02:58 PM   #26
statuestudy
Frackin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 67L88Stingray View Post
We already know P1 is hard to deal with so I wouldn't be so quick to blame Chronicle,they mentioned before P1 would not allow enough margin to make it worth their time to let Sideshow also sell P1 JP items like they were able to do with Iron Studios. It sounds like we need to be complaining to P1 and not Chronicle. I would also be upset if I were Chronicle with P1 basically mirroring every product they keep making after they were supposed to have some talks about that after the Baby Blue pieces came out at basically the same time.
Just wanted more details. With Chronicle being a third party distributor for an overseas company, it's understandable if the profit margins are not there, just wish they would be forward about it.
statuestudy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2019, 04:40 PM   #27
SkiaEsh
Fantastic Four

I do not know who is at fault, but since CC stopped getting new JP/JW preorders after the P1/Sideshow fallout, it would not surprise me if P1 had a fallout with CC over profit margins or distribution. I honestly would have more sympathy for CC if it was the lack of profit due to P1, since I myself would probably not be willing to sell products for little to no profit if I were in their position. I just wish we had a definite answer so U.S. collectors are not in limbo.
SkiaEsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2019, 07:46 PM   #28
Verdun
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

I agree there is burden on CC's and very thankful to them for what has been opened up to us so far.

Even the small scale marketing and web hosting, distribution.
Also worth noting that shipping costs would have been much more expensive if coming from P1 directly.

Just dreaming here, but if there was a way to minimize CC's burden...
Individual request basis, without CC even having to market it/add to website.
I would not mind paying more for the admin/logistical burden, if I could get the Indominus/Anky.
That one was special to me.
Verdun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2020, 11:50 PM   #29
67L88Stingray
Doc Savage

Stuff has started popping up at Sideshow, did something change?
Old 05-21-2020, 11:48 PM   #30
BladeoftheMoon
Birdman

Quote:
Originally Posted by 67L88Stingray View Post
Stuff has started popping up at Sideshow, did something change?
Wondered that myself.
BladeoftheMoon is offline   Reply With Quote