Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Comic Heroes > Comics

Old 10-03-2022, 02:57 PM   #71
The Dark Knight
Jubilee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ink View Post
Daredevil was a thousand years ago. Old good Bendis is dead and gone
I know Bendis ruined Legion by erasing all of Legion's history. Artificialy aged Jonathan Kent and ruined Super Sons Book and then made Jonathan Kent The Bisexual Superman...

But who knows may be deep down, he still has a good Batman run in him.

We need to really squeeze Bendis hard to get that one last good Batman run... lol

Shakes Bendis upside down: a couple of gay ideas fall ...and finally one last good Batman run falls... lol
The Dark Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2022, 07:52 PM   #72
mmk123
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.

Well remember what Bendis was allowed to do was under Dan Didio so he was given a free reign
mmk123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2022, 08:30 PM   #73
Mister H
Gen 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmk123 View Post
Well remember what Bendis was allowed to do was under Dan Didio so he was given a free reign
I remember being happy that Didio got fired. Lol, lotta good that did, DC is worse than ever.
Mister H is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2022, 07:32 AM   #74
The Dark Knight
Jubilee

I don't want to cost people their bread money, but i know it was Didio's editorial mandate to make Wally a murderer in Heroes in Crisis to prove, Wally is not worthy to be a Flash. To put The last nail on the coffin of Wally as Flash... So i was super pissed off and i joined to The crowed who wanted DC to fire Didio.

Two weeks later Didio got fired and i was super happy. I mean Didio was a menace for all The New Teen Titans characters of Wolfman&Perez era. Didio needed to be stopped. First Nightwing, now Wally Flash, he was going after them all one by one... He needed to be fired.
Old 10-04-2022, 07:54 AM   #75
Mister H
Gen 13

Oh yeah that firing was long coming. I just thought it was funny that DC went down the crapper anyway.
Mister H is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2022, 08:04 AM   #76
The Dark Knight
Jubilee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister H View Post
Oh yeah that firing was long coming. I just thought it was funny that DC went down the crapper anyway.
Yeah, DC doesn't make any decent money compared to The Rest of The Branches of WB Discovery... Eveyone talks about How WB Discovery will axe DC soon.
Old 10-04-2022, 06:21 PM   #77
The Dark Knight
Jubilee

DC might be at the end of its rope... So i decided to try to be positive, enjoy DC Comics while it lasts. I am 25 or something issues in on Tom King Batman run and i am really enjoying it.

I didn't like his convoluted drivel of a The Omega Men one bit but i don't understand what is there to not to like about Tom King Batman run, it will possiblely be my favorite Batman run when i finished it, certainly goes that way so far. This also encoureges me to try everything Tom King except Heroes in Crisis because i hate it because of how Wally was turned out to be The Murderer in The End.

I even liked the Satire part like Bat Burger in Tom King's run. That is the kind of light hearted not taking yourself very serious, i can apprrove rather than bringing in a cow... I hate that god damn Bat Cow, i expected some writer after Morrison make that thing horribly killed by Joker, but i am super ok with bat cow just not being in The book as well. Just don't bring back that stupid thing. Morrison kind of ''Satire'' is not for me for sure, but there are parts, i enjoyed in Morrison run as well.

Back to Bat Burger, i really laughed at Jason Todd's ''i know i shouldn't, but i love these Jokerized fries'' line. lol i can pretty much see Joker attack that place and kill everyone by ''jokerizing'' as soon as he learned its excistence. lol I really want to talk about all of i read so far from Tom King run, but i won't spill yet. I want to finish The Run and then open a new thread and talk about all of The Run there. (:
Old 10-04-2022, 06:42 PM   #78
mmk123

The thing with Heroes in Crisis the idea of a house for heroes to go to for PTSD was great but that Wally was the killer and as bad. I do think they could have reversed all the deaths the way that they reversed Poison Ivy’s death.
Old 10-04-2022, 06:50 PM   #79
The Dark Knight
Jubilee

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmk123 View Post
The thing with Heroes in Crisis the idea of a house for heroes to go to for PTSD was great but that Wally was the killer and as bad. I do think they could have reversed all the deaths the way that they reversed Poison Ivy?s death.
Heroes in Crisis was just an excuse to ruin Wally's reputation. I am already ready to forget about it, if DC take it out of continuity.
Old 10-04-2022, 08:19 PM   #80
mmk123

Well Dan Didio was not a fan of the first set of sidekicks like Wally, Donna, even Dick and really tried his best to get rid of them but it always failed.

But the Clay Mann artwork in Heroes in Crisis was fantastic