Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 02-09-2020, 10:13 PM   #31
Augen
Metal Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukshaun View Post
Both pieces look great.
At the same time, i cannot believe how many lines Prime 1 gets involved with.
What happened to Tekkan? the line appears to have dried up?
They appear to have revealed a piece for Lord of the Rings
What's going on with Street Fighter?
..are they done with Death Stranding?
They definitely have a ton of lines and some pieces are already a year off (before possible delays).

Tekken pieces have been taking a while. Alisa Bosconovitch was original set to release Summer 2019 and I haven't seen any indication she is coming soon. I'm not expecting new announcements personally.

Street Fighter has Ryu, Ken, and Akuma coming maybe this year? I'm guessing Chun Li may be announced in next year or so.

Death Stranding seems likely to be done, but may get surprised.

I was expecting Resident Evil so waiting on that.

On comic books I am hoping Artgerm line goes strong and like to see Injustice 2 pieces.
Augen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2020, 10:26 PM   #32
chrismhk
Luke Cage

Now I am waiting for them to take on Last of Us license. I hope it happens eventually.
chrismhk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2020, 10:31 PM   #33
Augen
Metal Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrismhk View Post
Now I am waiting for them to take on Last of Us license. I hope it happens eventually.
I could see a Joel and Ellie statue like their Kratos and boy one.

I feel Nier Automata may happen in next two years.
Augen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2020, 05:06 AM   #34
ukshaun
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by Augen View Post
They definitely have a ton of lines and some pieces are already a year off (before possible delays).

Tekken pieces have been taking a while. Alisa Bosconovitch was original set to release Summer 2019 and I haven't seen any indication she is coming soon. I'm not expecting new announcements personally.

Street Fighter has Ryu, Ken, and Akuma coming maybe this year? I'm guessing Chun Li may be announced in next year or so.

Death Stranding seems likely to be done, but may get surprised.

I was expecting Resident Evil so waiting on that.

On comic books I am hoping Artgerm line goes strong and like to see Injustice 2 pieces.
They were working on Chun-Li back in 2019. I like to think Chun-Li will be showed early 2020

Death Stranding, many i would guess want to see a smaller scale, 1/3 or 1/4 as the 1/2 pieces are too expensive for many (myself included).
ukshaun is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2020, 07:29 AM   #35
Shoo
Hercules

Video by Stephen Lee (Whiplash Collectors). Search for:

Feb 2019 Winter WonderFest Prime 1 Studios Horizon Zero Dawn Aloy Shield-Weaver Armor Set & Stalker
Shoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2020, 09:22 AM   #36
French Cancan
Deadman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frayhor View Post
Oops I'm sorry I just saw that I mispelled French Cancan. Such a shame for a french girl

Yes I know La cité, I buy everything from them except Sideshow statues because they're at war about selling Hot Toys figures in Europe so La cité picked Hot Toys and now they don't want to sell Sideshow figures anymore lol
They even refuse dépôt vente for anything with Sideshow on the box I know it because I tried, I sold more than 40 statues on their shop (just four left ), I even went twice in Belgium to bring my dozen of boxes to their warehouse ^^
Anyway if you search in France, you have two very trustful websites : Mythfactory which at first were specialized in Saint Seyia/Chevaliers du Zodiaque Myth Cloth and Sharp Edge Collection which has lots of statues (you must hurry for preordering the most popular ones) and is the only Xm authorized distributor for France (plus Olivier the owner is an angel, very kind, accommodating and trustworthy.)

But to come back to the subject, I was asking you just in case you had a better shop for Prime 1 as I never bought one of their statues .
Ha ha the missing "n" was not lost for everyone, since you added it to poor Iguana.
I knew about the war Sideshow vs LCDN. Such an incredible thing...
I looked in France and Germany for better prices for Prime 1 statues, but nothing conclusive. A little cheaper here, but higher shipping costs etc...
Thanks for the Sharp Edge tip. I knew but didn’t notice that they were distributing XM. It will be useful.

So, that's all about new announcements by P1. No Street fighters ladies? and I thought there would be more new licences.
Not a bad thing. For my wallet first, I'm only interested in Aloy.
And second; P1 could finish what they started. Like probably Augen, I am waiting for Injustice 2 WW for example, or a Hush Catwoman?
And the delays that keep piling up... Where are Hush Ivy and Ciri?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glencairn View Post
Meh, it's so busy that my eyes hurt
The first thing I thought after seeing Aloy for the first time on my screen was: What a beautiful statue she could be.
So I am completely on board with the "busy" side of the warrior.
French Cancan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2020, 09:51 AM   #37
iguana
Blue Falcon

Quote:
Originally Posted by French Cancan View Post
Ha ha the missing "n" was not lost for everyone, since you added it to poor Iguana.
Yeah saw that, no Prob lol.

Btw I'm from Germany and we've got a good retailer which prices are great IMO (Search for Bunker158 on Google). Recently I just told someone from austria about the shop who searched for the hunter from p1 (which was sold out everywhere). She just got it two weeks ago and was very happy, so could be worth a try for you too. Don't know if the shop has a "English-Version" though.
iguana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2020, 10:23 AM   #38
Mooste
The Avengers

It looks beautiful, but I don't understand the blue crystals in the base. I played HZD and the Frozen Wilds DLC. But I can't remember where those crystal are present in the game. Must be my crappy memory...?
Mooste is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2020, 10:39 AM   #39
Valderen
The Spirit

Damn that looks amazing.

Aloy is great character, and one of my favorite to come out in quite a while.

I started a second playthrough about 2 weeks ago on New Game+.

Prime 1 statues usually out of my price range, but I may make an exception for this.
Valderen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2020, 11:12 AM   #40
Submissive421
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooste View Post
It looks beautiful, but I don't understand the blue crystals in the base. I played HZD and the Frozen Wilds DLC. But I can't remember where those crystal are present in the game. Must be my crappy memory...?
I assume it's the Blue Gleam crystals that you pick up and the rare currency in the DLC
Submissive421 is offline   Reply With Quote