Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Exodiuz's Vids & Video Games

Old 06-13-2023, 02:49 AM   #51
ukshaun
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by qz33 View Post
Love it or hate it I'm putting this here.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rid3nClvQsk
The music on the character select screen sounds truly dreadful. I prefer Street Fighter music not to contain lyrics.
ukshaun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2023, 03:27 AM   #52
qz33
Doctor Doom

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukshaun View Post
The music on the character select screen sounds truly dreadful. I prefer Street Fighter music not to contain lyrics.
I linked it so everyone could experience the terrible music and never complain about game music again.
qz33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2023, 12:28 PM   #53
ukshaun
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by qz33 View Post
I linked it so everyone could experience the terrible music and never complain about game music again.
ukshaun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2023, 11:26 PM   #54
Straken-SWE
Hydra

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenLogikos View Post
Who bought it?
What platform?
Who you maining, or just messin around with?
Thoughts so far?

I deliberately avoided the betas, but have been watching a lot on youtube. I wasn't planning to get to it for a while since I don't have a PS5. Now I'm thinking I need to play asap, so will probably get the PS version since it'll give me both PS4 and PS5 in one, for whenever I upgrade.
Do you have it yet?

Have it on PS5, Messing around with Juri and Cammy mostly but have yet to pick a main and sink the time into that character.
Will have to relearn the controls when my fightstick arrive anyway.

Its amazing simply put, a ton of content right of the bat. WT is surprisingly fun, its a fun way to interact with the characters and it's a good enough story, have a bit of a Yakuza feel.

Solid netcode, lag when playing online is rare even with connections indicating otherwise. And this is important since the meat of the game is online obviously. Have tried both wired and Wifi, and no problem with any of them.

Fantastic training mode, and the two controller options (modern and classic) is really smart.

The style and feel of the game is amazing, it looks and sounds great.
Straken-SWE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2023, 02:35 AM   #55
ZenLogikos
S.H.I.E.L.D.
Adamantium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Straken-SWE View Post
Do you have it yet?

Have it on PS5, Messing around with Juri and Cammy mostly but have yet to pick a main and sink the time into that character.
Will have to relearn the controls when my fightstick arrive anyway.

Its amazing simply put, a ton of content right of the bat. WT is surprisingly fun, its a fun way to interact with the characters and it's a good enough story, have a bit of a Yakuza feel.

Solid netcode, lag when playing online is rare even with connections indicating otherwise. And this is important since the meat of the game is online obviously. Have tried both wired and Wifi, and no problem with any of them.

Fantastic training mode, and the two controller options (modern and classic) is really smart.

The style and feel of the game is amazing, it looks and sounds great.
I got it several days after launch - I couldn't wait any longer. I don't have a PS5, and hadn't gamed at all in more than two years for a couple reasons. I played for a week or two, but #1, I needed a new gamepad, and didn't want to get used to the dualshock in the meantime, #2 hadn't played SF in a few years, so was getting back in the swing with the 30th anniversary collection, #3 SF6 on PS4 is LOUD. My fan's never been that loud with any game before. It's pretty annoying.

I've just messed around with Luke (hated him in SFV, but like him a bit more in 6) and Jamie, but have a good friend who plays Honda, and I like going into Battle Hub and joining and watching his fights at cabinets.

I pretty much agree with everything you said though. I really like it, unlike SFV. I do want to put A LOT more time into it, but I can't do that yet, over the next few months at least.
ZenLogikos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2023, 02:10 AM   #56
Straken-SWE
Hydra

Quote:
I got it several days after launch - I couldn't wait any longer. I don't have a PS5, and hadn't gamed at all in more than two years for a couple reasons. I played for a week or two, but #1, I needed a new gamepad, and didn't want to get used to the dualshock in the meantime, #2 hadn't played SF in a few years, so was getting back in the swing with the 30th anniversary collection, #3 SF6 on PS4 is LOUD. My fan's never been that loud with any game before. It's pretty annoying.

I've just messed around with Luke (hated him in SFV, but like him a bit more in 6) and Jamie, but have a good friend who plays Honda, and I like going into Battle Hub and joining and watching his fights at cabinets.

I pretty much agree with everything you said though. I really like it, unlike SFV. I do want to put A LOT more time into it, but I can't do that yet, over the next few months at least.
Battle hub is actually a great place to just chill, enjoying the salty comments from bad losers and meeting new people.
Last night I got invited to an hour training session, my hand is still a bit sore

Im in the same boat when it comes to time though, have yet to be able to grind it to any extent needed, but thats life as an adult. But this game will be going strong for years to come so we'll get there

The PS4 fan noise was my main reason to get a PS5. Have mostly played PS4 games like Witcher 3 and the ME trilogy until SFVI but the silence! The sweet sweet silence.
Highly recommend it
Old 07-16-2023, 02:52 AM   #57
ZenLogikos
S.H.I.E.L.D.
Adamantium Member

Are you in Sweden?
Old 07-16-2023, 03:31 AM   #58
Straken-SWE
Hydra

Quote:
Are you in Sweden?
Yes.. who ratted me out?

Or maybe I played with you?
Old 07-16-2023, 04:22 AM   #59
ZenLogikos
S.H.I.E.L.D.
Adamantium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Straken-SWE View Post
Yes.. who ratted me out?

Or maybe I played with you?
It seemed a likely possibility...

I thought we might play sometime if you were in the US, but overseas wouldn't go nearly as well, surely.
Old 07-16-2023, 05:46 AM   #60
Straken-SWE
Hydra

I play on both servers depending on time of day, but lets do it. Teach me everything you know!